1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Punto Shree Anjaneeyam - now crossed 2,00,000 Kms

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Ganges, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Thats Y we are apart from the Majority and make them envy, When they are looking for the resale of their cars, Thats the time we enjoy the great taste of it,,,
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My Annual Leave Trip Plan :) .

Quite long i forgotten my thread and finally to write something.

Hi friends,
    Few words about my trip scheduled with family members(Mom,Dad and bro's son) from 4th Aug to 10th Aug
    During this trip i have planned to visit Bijapur(Golgummaz,the Shiva statue),Hampi,Srisailam and then Finally Dwarakatirumala and return to home plave via Hyd.

Details about the trip in short

4th Aug(Drive of 350 Kms):-
    Leave from Miraj(Home town) at 9 am reach Bijapur by 11.30 am.From Bijapur straight to Hospet,night halt at hospet.

5th Aug(Drive of 60 Kms):-
    All day 'Hampi' darshan come back to Hospet another night stay.So 2 night stay in Hospet.

6th Aug(Drive of 410 Kms):-
    From Hospet to Srisailam via Bellary,Guntakal,Gooty and Kurnool.Night stay at Srisailam.

7th Aug(Drive of 325 Kms):-
    After srisailam darshanam.Leave Srisailam by afternoon 2pm and reach Eluru Andhrapradesh by evening and will have night stay in Eluru.

8th Aug(Drive of 120 Kms):-
    From Eluru AP to Dwaraka tirumala visiting temple and attend the wedding of my cousin.after leave from Dwaraka to Guntur(My native ;) ).

9th Aug(Drive of 40 Kms):-
    Have rest in Guntur and meet all the relatives :)

10th Aug(Drive of 775 Kms):-
    Early morning leave from Guntur and one straight run to Miraj Maharashtra.

Wish everything goes well and will enjoy the ride in rain.Will try to capture all the scenic while the drive....

Onward Journey
    Aug_trip_route.jpg

Return Journey
    Aug_trip_route1.jpg
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My punto is all set for my journey ;) with some nice abarth decals on front and rear,please have a eye.

Front

IMG_2917.jpg

Rear

IMG_2915.jpg

The Stylish

IMG_2857.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  4. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Wish you very happy & safe journey..
    1 person likes this.
  5. Wish You a very and safe trip.You will become more proud of it once you complete this trip!!!
  6. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    Actually Hampi trip I did is what reaffirmed my belief in this car....:)

Happy journey
    1 person likes this.
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Arnab,
    thanks for the statement and i really felt prooud when i covered my return travel from Hyd-Miraj distance of 497 Kms within 7 hours and that was shocker to my bro as well who made this distance in 8 hours ;).Started from Hyd early morning 1 am and reached home by 7:45 am.The road was single lane and called NH-9 till solapur and later SH.Enjoyed the ride.

puntosat,
    i have covered all the points in Hampi you mentioned ....
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Total Distance covered in the Trip

12082012011.jpg

Mileage:- it's less but enjoyed the harsh drive from guntur to hyd.and also the heat of andhra made me to keep my car most of the time ON with AC ON.

12082012012.jpg

Average
    12082012013.jpg
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Shree Anjaneeyam
    Early in the morning at 7 am removed the cover of my punto and went for a drive of 10 KMs to conclude whether everything is fine.after confirming the best:cool: out of my punto been to filling station which is away 5 kms from my home town if i opt to fill in city the diesel cost is 45.27 INR and in outside of the city costs me 44.85 INR ;).hence had a full tank there.

So all set for the journey.

4th AUg 2012:-
    Left my home towm miraj in the morning at 8:55 am,the first target was to reach Bijapur by 1 pm,hence acccordingly evrything went on time.
    reached bijapur,though there was manier historic points to see in bijapur i managed to see only GolGummaz (built by adil shah) and the Shiva(105 feets of statue) temple

Let Picture speak

Few Words about GolGummaz:-

IMG_2959.jpg

IMG_2953.jpg

Photography:- That is Golgummaz :D

IMG_2955.jpg

The weapon of those days

IMG_2974.jpg
    2 people like this.
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It was bliss to see the golgummaz especially the echo effect in the dome,whispering sound also can easily be heard at the other end,it was great to see the engineering from those days.Once you reach on top of the dome,you can find everyone shouting and listening to the echo.Worth to watch it !

Few snaps of the Punto in bijapur:-

My bro son watching punto behind the bars of the golgummaz compound:-
    IMG_2979.jpg

The whole trip was driven with FIAT Passion,was it needed to explain here ? :):-
    IMG_2994.jpg
    4 people like this.