1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Punto Needs a Home !

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by arulvr, Jan 23, 2011.

1. arulvr

arulvr Amatore

Bangalore
    Guys,

Got an unplanned overseas travel for 2 weeks. While am searching for my friends to take care of my Punto (in Bangalore), thought of checking if any of you guys can take care of her (in Bangalore)

Let me know in couple of days.

Cheers
    -Arul
  2. Bro, Its just 2 weeks, why would you wanna give your prized posession to anyone for that short a period. I mean I was out for 3 months and all I did was buy a nice cover and keep her parked in front of my house.
  3. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Same here - I went for a vacation for almost most part of november and all I did was cover up the car - 2 weeks away and you want someone to look at your car - damn they might drive it and probably spoil it more than what it will if its at home - but nothing happens with 2 weeks of not running the car - 3 to 4 months then you need to search for someone - don't give it away.
  4. arulvr

arulvr Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks for the tips. The place where I stay is pretty congested and can't leave my car unattended for more than couple of days. Anyways, had given to trust worthy friends and got it back in mint condition. Had been for a short trip last week, used that time to give the car for A/C kit replacement so, it was with the dealer. Btw, am shifting my home this month end to accommodate covered parking for my car :)