1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

my punto modified like abarth

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by vishal kamboj, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    ^^ Carbon fibre vinyls for the orvm's .....
  2. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Car Plus, Rishab Vihar, Delhi told me that they can smoke my back light cluster using black paint and cost would be Rs. 1000 for both.
  3. cost seems legitimate to me but you can bargain to lower it .
  4. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    @nitin sir - for painting the lights blacks , initially they have to wet sand them and then paint it ..
    if in the future u decide to get rid of the black paint , u would be left with dull looking lights ...

Also the price would have been justified if the front + back lights were blackened ....

Dlp_dmk
  5. paragsuri

paragsuri Timido

Gurgaon
    Hey Dude.....Nice improvisations with your white Punto.....M impressed with the black roof....Can you pls share how have you achieved this.....does this look classy.....Looking forward for your revert....Thanks...Parag.
  6. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Nice mode.. and neat looks..

what sunfilm did u use.. coz normal sunfilms do't bend as vinyls. or did u use flyeyes kit
  7. Where did u get this done ... Its looking fantastic man .... I also want to do smoked headlamps.
  8. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

A good looking car!
    Pls don't over do it, Punto is already a looker!
    Still i will prefer a Punto to drive like an Abarth instead of looking alike:p.
    2 people like this.