1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

my punto modified like abarth

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by vishal kamboj, Sep 22, 2010.

1. HammerHead

HammerHead Novizio

A Goan In Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.4
    That is one hot looking BNW GP :up
    How about some Body Graphics Stickers?

Something like this.

big_body_red_thin.jpg
  2. the stickers look good but i am personally not a fan of stickers on body and they sure cost a lot
    thanx for your comments
  3. arka_prava

arka_prava

Kolkota
    please tell me where u got those headlights smoked nd black sunroof.
  4. hey vishal ...i would like to know the detail on how u got the eyes and the tail got smoked or blackned....cant wait to know it
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    ::T It looks like a Abarth Punto, only the Black alloys with Red color ORVM will make it a copy of Abarth,
    The headlights are the real headturner, How is the beam during the night drive, :cool:
  6. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    In one of the other threads he had mentioned that he had used left-over sunfilms to get that look ...
    http://teamfiat.co.in/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1237

Nt sure though ...
    This can be achieved by using black paint [with large qtys of clear paint ] too .

Dlp_dmk
  7. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
  8. dilip........thank you buddy ,,appreciate it
  9. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    this is what you can do when you own a punto. i envy you all. your car looks hot. just as others suggested black alloys and some mods in the front grill will make it super hot. besides please change the number plate font. these font does not look good. the leds should be fitted where they cannot be seen but only its illumination. how about black mirrors. and some small sleek stickers just under the ORVM.

10. thanx dilip for replying on my behalf ::O ,yeah i m busy with boards just one xam left .

i got the smoking effect by using dark sunfilms and pasting them on head light and taillight giving you just the same effect as smoking and cheaper .you can undo if you dont like it which is the best part and you dont have to worry

@tony thanx, the beam is good enough with 10-15% difference of maybe less no problem in driving . ::T

@karan changed the number plate with the old one . i am thinking to get black grills just as i am over with my entrance xams. i dont think i will be changing the alloys due to shortage of vitamin m .about the leds well you mostly see them under the dash so i decided to go somewhere else .
    any suggestions for sticker on the orvm??