1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Punto Hit the gate..........

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by kannan.suraj, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Fayad

Fayad Amatore

Tvm
    I'll be giving my car for a small denting work to Travancore Restorations, Sreekaryam next week after my 2nd service. Heard good reviews about that shop.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2013
  2. Hi fayad let me know about u r review on it

and the cost

Regards

Thanks Roy i'll check it. 3 days back went to MM shown the car to Mahesh. He told me the door must be replaced. I have to w8 for the door to come from Fiat. The dent in the panel according to him is not that serious issue . Hope it works Any tips from TFI to get the Door Shipped from Pune FIat bit faster?

3. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    My recommendation would be not to replace the door if it can be dented and leveled.I did that with my Santro long back and later when I was going to sell it, every workshop guy who checked the door asked me you had an accident and replaced the door. Strange it may seem, but it easier to identify a replaced door than a properly dented and leveled door.
  4. Yes,get the door tinkered rather than replacement.
    New door will not have the door sealent like a factory fitted door.
  5. Had enquired with FIAt customer care about the door . They said the new door comes with factory sealent .I reconfirmed it with Mohandas motors they also confirmed the same . Anyone got experience in door replacement kindly confirm this pls
  6. Fayad

Fayad Amatore

Tvm
    I did the paint work from Travancore Restorations, Sreekaryam. They did a very good job and the price was also very reasonable. I'd defenitely recommend them.
  7. pvgeorge

pvgeorge Novizio

Trivandrum
    Hi Amatore,
    do you mind passing their contact details and the location also
  8. Fayad

Fayad Amatore

Tvm

its located on the road from sreekaryam to loyola school, about 100m from sreekaryam jn, on the right side.
    Contact Shafik 9946822239

Amatore :p