1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Punto finally gets projectors

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by vigneshram, Sep 11, 2011.

1. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    wow great. u changed the whole light assembly?? is the light bright enough ? price?
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Vignesh that looks stunning. Where did you get those and what is the damage to your pocket. Do post us some night pics as well. Do let us know the details like brand, the bulb used etc etc.
  3. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Looks great... how much did you spend on this?
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Guys he paid 7k for this mod.
  5. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    what?whole work in 7k? Are you kidding?i trust yall guys but only 7k for this job..its something i cant believe atall!
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    :lol Yesterday I was chatting with him on FB & asked him about the details.
  7. that's gr8.... 7k looks cheap, when compared to some other mods like this.... and hey do mention the brand involved... it would be very helpful.....
  8. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Vignesh, Looks awesome.
    A detailed explanation on this mod complete with pictures, cost and work involved is due from your side.
  9. Kalaiarasan.A

Kalaiarasan.A

CHENNAI
    HI vigneshram, it's awesome, May i know were you get those in chennai and also the cost...
  10. Ok let me try answering max no. of questions
    1.How much?-5k for the whole kit.it is a H4 bixenon kit with blue angel eyes.600k xenon.all wiring etc included.install was 2k,which included painting,R&R.
    2.Where did I get?GP Road from a guy who sells 2wheeler spares.he imports all sorts of imported projectors.Shop is Hardeep Motors.guy called Monty.
    3.Performance?nice,but i might change the bulbs alone later to some good brand..

the kit is same as shown in this link
    http://fia-car.en.made-in-china.com/product/IeRJxznCBYrE/China-HID-Bi-Xenon-Projector.html