1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My punto 1.4 . FIRE

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by haydnferns, Feb 24, 2013.

1. haydnferns

haydnferns Timido

Fiat Enthusiast
    Hi friends. My name is haydn and I have just purchased a fiat punto 1.4 black in colour. Its an excellent car with a nice powerful engine. Its driven around 17700 kms when i got it, just got the 15 thousand kms service done at Fiat. I was born and brought up with Fiats, the first car was a fiat premier padmini (1979), then had a uno (3) of them and a siena,a palio and then a palio stile 1.3 multijet and now the amazing punto. I was in love with Fiat cars right from the very start and will always will be. Love this site and looking forward to meet all u Fiatians. Fiat rocks.
    2 people like this.
  2. RKK

RKK Amatore

Welcome Aboard haydnferns. Congrats for your purchase. You would be thrilled with strong midrange of this engine, and did I mention sweet symphony of engine when revved beyond 3k RPM. You would simply love it. I am loving it :)
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Wow, you have big list of Fiats.
    Welcome to TFI and hope to see more information about your FIRE.
  4. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi haydn, Congrats for the FIRE under your belly..:) , a 1979 Premier Wow, i was born that year kindly post pics of the beauty.