1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

my Punto 1.4 Em Pk

Discussion in 'Punto 1.4 Fire' started by Roadrash30, Nov 2, 2010.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Nobody in showroom can give any technical explanation other than oil change, fixing the rubber beading or similar level of problems. So I havn't taken the vehicle to there. Instead I directly filed a complaint to Fiat customer care. Then they will inform the respective ASS people. They will call us and then take the vehicle. Then we will be better trated. This worked well in the first time. In the second time they havn't called me even after 1 week. Also keep a diary and note down each and every details which will help to trouble shoot later. In my case I have even able to capture the video of the problem and posted it on you tube. Now I can file complaint to even Fiat global and they will be able to guide me. Take some photo of the problem while going to ASSC otherwidse they will say that vehicle is alright.
  2. @Roadrash no point taking car to showroom, take it to service station directly. Even the folks there will ask you to do the same also Arlem is not that far from Nuvem.
  3. Roadrash30

Roadrash30

Goa
    thnks for your response
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Roarash take the car to the service centre, hope all your problems will be solved
  5. Roadrash30

Roadrash30

Goa
    yeah..they will call me most prob on 3rd dec..
    Hope my prob solves..
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Roadrash30@ I was surfing the net for some post regarding warning light issue, which I posted earlier. I came across the following article about Mass Airflow Sensor which is one of the componet of the fuel injection system. http://www.samarins.com/glossary/airflow_sensor.html.
    Bad or contaminated MAS can give rise to false engine problem messages. Hope this will be helpful.