1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

my Punto 1.4 Em Pk

Discussion in 'Punto 1.4 Fire' started by Roadrash30, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Thanks I am currently driving with the same rpm levels as suggested by you.

Am definately looking ahead for a long drive.!
    Yesterday I got a fe of 11-11.8, with 6 adults and two kids in city driving! :dance
    and my red beauty got some marks near bumper, while parking(thanks to the security for his instructions!) :uh

Am extremely happy about the car, performed very well in the city with full load :up
  2. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats roadrash, you name reminds me of sleepless college days :dance, hope your driving is not inspired by the Nappa valley and super bikes.
    Post the picture please, don't know why, but we at TFI always keeps waiting for the pics of new ones coming out the the Fiat dealers.
  3. Try this for Fiat exotica red:http://www.com-paint.com/viewallproducts.asp?pgtyp=viewallprod&cids=1&scids=1
    I've done it and the results are pretty good. I had plenty of scratches on my car but now no one could find them easily. Processional car painters always ask for the big bucks as its their main maintainance business i guess.
  4. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Try this for Fiat exotica red:http://www.com-paint.com/viewallproducts.asp?pgtyp=viewallprod&cids=1&scids=1
    I've done it and the results are pretty good. I had plenty of scratches on my car but now no one could find them easily. Processional car painters always ask for the big bucks as its their main maintainance business i guess.[/quote:2jqa7lal]

Hey thanks a lot for the link!
    Actually more than a scratch, the paint has peeled off a bit( small dots like..). Hope this product would take care of this.
    Shall try to get one soon and get myself some peace of mind! :cool:
  5. Roadrash30

Roadrash30

Goa
    @ Pran: Yeah, I do have pics but dunno how to upload here..Newaz thankks and happy riding
    @ Vikrant: hey I feel there is some accln delay in 1 st and 2 nd gear.Do u get the similar response?
    Cos as soon as I accelerate there is always a delay os 1-2 sec.May be cos my rpm falls to low
    Please give ur update as well
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Go through below thread once, it pretty simple -
    viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39
  7. Roadrash30

Roadrash30

Goa
    [attachment=0:3e0rttxv]02112010002.jpg[/attachment:3e0rttxv]
  8. Roadrash30

Roadrash30

Goa
    one more... :wow
    :up
  9. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Hey your punto looks smashing! ::T

I have not noticed any delay in acccelaration as such.
    Was extremely busy the last week as loads of relatives at home and my punto served them extremely well ! Drove it in rains, bumpy roads, and b2b traffic along with a short highway trip of 20kms.

Am getting a mileage of around 12.5 now in city traffic( my driving also has improved :mrgreen: )
    Do let me know about your fe too and any more updates! :steering
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice.
    I see the tyres are Apollo Acelre, is this coming as OE or you have changed it?