1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Punto 1.3 Emotion Hip Hop Black

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by mkm2010, Mar 29, 2011.

1. mkm2010

mkm2010 Novizio

Durgapur
    At last!! My much awaited Punto arrived!! After a long battle and wait, the Italian beauty arrived on saturday. Now only thing I am doing, ENJOYING the ride!! :steering Upload some pics as early as possible.
    Done one modification, change the front door speakers to JBL components. Added Llumar Gold sun films on four side windows and rear window.
    Anyway, one thing I would like to mention that up to 2010, Punto Emotion was getting 175/70 tyre. But 2011 made punto emotion is getting 165/80 tyre like active/dynamic. :sad1
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Congratulations and best wishes, mkm2010. Explore and enjoy your precious Punto.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes, it was big struggle to get your punto. Hope it gives to pleasure to forget all past happenings.
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats mkm, good luck and enjoy the beauty. ::T
    You surely have struggled a lot with that idiot salesman.
  5. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Congrats.
    Enjoy driving the best hatch in India :D
  6. mkm2010

mkm2010 Novizio

Durgapur
    Thank you very much J Ravi, Ravi, PaddleShifter, Ichimaru and others. Its all your support, suggestions and my desire to own a FIAT made me stay with Punto after all those matters happened with me. Already drove around 300km.
  7. MKM....congrtulations on owning the italiano stalliano.............happy riding
  8. congats . but why do u have to struggle to get a punto??
  9. Congratulations and Best wishes, mkm2010.
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The salesman tricked him into buying the active variant of Linea petrol instead of Punto 1.3MJD just for the promise of some particular color (Tuscan wine). Later he tried to sell him a Flamenco Red Linea as a Tuscan Wine Linea. ::OO