1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Punto 1.2 Emotion-Foxtrot azure

Discussion in 'Punto 1.2 Fire' started by vikastiwari2503, Dec 6, 2010.

1. I got my punto 1.2 Emotion in Foxtrot Azure in April '10 .Was told this was the first in this colour in bangalore.

1 person likes this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice picture vikash.
    How your experience have been with 1.2 till now?
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Nice picture mate. One for the ememory down the lane. I love this color.
  4. Thanks Ravi.
    The experience has been great so far,decently efficient at 13kmpl in mixed city driving conditions with ac on....its very stable and love to throw it around corners,very silent on the inside...have at times tried to rotate the ignition key when idling..that when u realize the engine is already running :)
    Nothing beats the gazes u get when the car passes....guess its coz of the color :)
    Though i have noticed few small issues like the front seats have a squeaking sound when u adjust ur seating....nd teh ac not cooling to optimum levels in temperatures above 35 degrees.

Aprt from these two teh ownership experience has been great...have driven close to 8K kms in last 7 months and have no service issues so far.Drivebility just keeps getting better with each passing mile :)
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Your issues are minor.
    Read - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=587
    Read - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=890
  6. Also i do miss the usb port in emotion variant...i wish there was a way to add usb port to the xisting blaupunkt system
  7. royj

royj Esperto

Welcome to TFI.
    Nice picture :)
    There is a thread on putting aux and usb support on stock HU. That may help you.
  8. Had this issue yesterday about the top glovebox on the dashboard not closing and remained open.Not sure what the problem is...It just started on its own...seems the clip in the dashboard here the flip-top sticks itself is either misaligned or broken????Any help on this or anyone else faced similar issue in their punto???
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Congratulations and best wishes, vikastiwari, on your becoming a proud owner of a Punto. Happy and safe driving in your Punto.
  10. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    congratulations on buying the most good looking hatch