1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Pretty, Just got Prettier for me

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by Naughty, May 7, 2012.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Naughty hows the light throw as some part of reflector is in black color now.
  2. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Is the headlights was painted or procured a new one which was already painted?

If so what was the cost?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  3. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    No Problem with the light throw at all...
    It is as good as it was in the OEM fitment as reflector shroud is same as OEM in this one too.

Cheers :up

Neel

- - - Merged Post - - -

As mentioned in one of the earlier post... Its a totally new pair of headlights... You can see the quality and finishing.

In the next set of pictures, I shall also upload the pic of OEM set of headlights.

And you will not believe it from where did I buy it... :evilsmile???

Any guesses?
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Naughty for what price you bought those headlights.

I am also looking for Punto headlight. If it is cheaper then I will be interested to buy one for me with same smoked effect.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Kedar & Fiat Yamaha...

I have got this thing done at FASSC "Dhruvil Motors". :evilsmile
    They did not have original fiat spare(read AC cooling coil here) in stock for almost 10-12 days but have this after market imported stuff(single pairs though) readily available in stock... Lol :evilsmile

The Service Manager knows me well and has given me the special rate with the understanding that I shall not reveal that price with anyone. So, I am extremely sorry for not giving away the price.
    But otherwise he is charging nearly Rs.5200(For Punto) which includes fitting labor charges.
    He had this same kinda blackened/smoked headlights for Linea as well. When I was getting it done over my Punto, some Linea owner found it interesting and inquired about it and He quoted him Rs.8500 approx.

He can give invoice only for fitting the headlights labor ie. Rs.396 and can not give you the invoice for headlights as its the imported stuff.

I can share his contact numbers with you, if you are interested to talk to him. Just give him my reference and you should bag yourself a good deal.

Cheers... :up

Neel
  6. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    IMG-20130603-00309.jpg

^^ Thats the blackened/smoked headlight for Linea.
    I did not demand to open him that plastic wrap from it just to preserve it in better condition.

BTW, it comes with the pair of halogen bulbs fitted in it.

Cheers...:up
    5 people like this.
  7. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    5200/- for pair or single unit of HL?

Pls PM his mobile no. I will chk if can ship to bangalore?

8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    FIAT-Yamaha I spoke to Alok and he said Rs. 5200 is for pair with OEM spec bulbs.

I bargained with him saying we have a group who is interested in these headlights. He said call me back with number of units you want and he will work out the final rate.

So would you like to join us? As of now from Pune Rishikesh & myself are interested and from Banglore you. So total three. Will talk to him tomorrow morning again.
    2 people like this.
  9. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Yes pls, im interested. Keep the update coming in:p

A small clarification: OEM HL cost is around 2.2k/unit. Are you sure 5.2k is for 2units. Im not able to believe:what:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2013
  10. Kedar bhai count me in.
    So 2 from bangalore

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2