1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Pretty, Just got Prettier for me

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by Naughty, May 7, 2012.

1. just my suggestion buddy...but if there are no number plate issues then try this 20120610_104124.jpg

i had to remove it and put a regular number plate cuz the cops almost followed me home -_-
    man i loved it!

another TFian has also done it on a red punto i'm not really sure who it is though...
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thats a nice job done. Looking freat too.

Are you planning vinyl job on lower side profile to make it black. It will look good.

3. Near the fog lights you mean?? ir the lower lip of the front bumper
  4. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Thanks a ton VP for your good words...

Cheers :up

- - - Merged Post - - -

Yeah Kedar...

Was Thinking about that too....
    But in that case I have to go for wheel Archs borders as well and thats the concern... Will only lower side profile look that good without the wheel Archs Border... ??

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks for your suggestion buddy...
    Initially I thought about this when I saw the pics of that Red Punto with awesome DRL and Angel Eyes, Thats one fine modded Ride on TFI here... Even I dont remember whose Punto is that...

Problem was that IF I would have gone for this "IND" number plate than its pure white in color and same as yours my ride is BNW color... so rear number plate is bit of mismatch and doesnt look so very appealing...

earlier when I used to get the number plate done on Acrylic sheet... I used to procure that acrylic sheet first from number plate maker and used to get it painted in our BNW color (matching the shade with computer codes) outside and then I used to give it back to number plate maker again... but when I asked about this "IND" type embossed number plates, they said it comes in white color only and no changes in color is possible on that....:confused

And than somehow I liked the Idea of putting number under LHS Headlight more,,, IMHO, the way I've got it done is unique and appealing to me - Even font styling...

Cheers...

Neel :up
    1 person likes this.
  5. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    My Punto Got a Companion in my office's parking lot today... :cool

I am sure they're gonna have good time today ;)

BeFunky_IMG-20130325-00239.jpg

BeFunky_IMG-20130325-00242.jpg

BeFunky_IMG-20130325-00243.jpg

Neel
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
    2 people like this.
  6. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    BeFunky_IMG-20130330-00245.jpg

Neel
    4 people like this.
  7. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    hi. hows the new fiat only showroom in ahemadabad. u been there? now that rajkot does not have any workshop my car will have to be serviced therre too.
  8. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Hey Karan,

I have been there a week prior to its official opening... Looked quite decent then... I had received the invitation from Dhruvil for opening ceremony but I was travelling out of Ahmedabad on that day and so I could not attend it.

I have a doubt whether do they have service station there as well? or will it get serviced at Aspi Motors only? I am yet to check on that...

I will definitely update you on that once I visit it personally :).
  9. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    I gifted my Ride a new set of Sexy Eyes With Mascara

Guys... Guys...

Nothing wrong with the set of headlights I had... They are in pristine condition... As good as new one...

I always wanted to get it smoked effect on the pair of headlights...

I read the reviews of Thomman in some other thread... Where he mentioned that the finishing is not 100% when you get it opened and get it painted, He also mentioned that water does enter during the monsoon...

So the search for new pair of Blackened headlights was on.... and Ta Da... I got'em for my Ride...

Let the pictures do the talking...

Installation:
    IMG-20130603-00310.jpg

IMG-20130603-00311.jpg

When the installation was done at the bay...
    IMG-20130603-00314.jpg

Couple of Closeups...
    IMG-20130605-00322.jpg

IMG-20130605-00323.jpg

at the office's parking area...
    IMG-20130603-00315.jpg

During Night...
    IMG-20130603-00316.jpg

Cheers... :up

Neel
    8 people like this.
  10. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    And then, there was a need for black fog lamps holders to match with the over all look of the car...

Got'em painted in black today morning...

IMG-20130605-00320.jpg

IMG-20130605-00325.jpg

Better set of pictures at better location will be uploaded soon... :)

Cheers... :up

Neel
    8 people like this.