1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Pretty, Just got Prettier for me

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by Naughty, May 7, 2012.

1. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    naughty i roamed all the accessories stores in mithakhali but no one had glossy vinyl. and i found one somewhere which was very cheap quality so walked out.
  2. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Exactly Karan,

That is what the problem... Here quality of Vinyl is so bad that we dont feel like getting it done... That is the reason I got it done from Baroda, as my brother in law is one of the biggest player of accessory Market in Baroda and Godhraa... Most of the accessory was done at his place as it even turns out to be much cheaper option for me... Seat Cover, Roof Vinyl, Rear speakers with the superb framed tray, floor mats, Side Mirrors, spoiler... etc. Most of the things are done by him only...

I still know a guy here... he keeps LG Vinyl... He is the one who did reg. number, front grill between Vinyls, Rear lights' Vinyl detailing and even that plastic panel on the bonnet on my ride was done by him... I even will get the Logo Emblem design by him only... He does lots of 'Nakhraa' doing it, as he has lots of work and is quite well known for number plate thing... Will ask him and will let you know.. will even give you his contact details to you Karan :)

Cheers...

Neel
  3. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    lg !! are they good?? how much for the roof?? my uno had all the accessories done from jalaram motors baroda a long time back. just near the bird circle.
  4. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Thats the one... "Jalaram Motors"... Partners parted and one has Jalaram Motors and another one is "Jalaram Auto Glass"... My brother in Law(Mitesh) owns Jalaram Auto Glass - the car accessory shop...

And Yah.. LG is comparatively good, not as good as 3M but 2nd best after 3M in our region atleast....
  5. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Finally got the Racechip Installed on my ride Today...

You don't feel much difference immediately... but you surely do notice some difference specially in 2nd and 3rd gear... But as all (who have got Racechip installed) said, it will start showing its true colors once its driven couple of hundred Km....

Will keep you posted with the performance of RaceChip....
    1 person likes this.
  6. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Even though I had gone for 14" 98PCD alloys... Its giving vibrations while cruising 110+ KMPH... after installing the alloy wheels, yesterday for the first time i went out for Late night Drive with my wifey and Daughter... I was curious to see RaceChip at its business and pushed my ride hard... As always craving for speed.... when it touched 110-120... it started vibrating a bit... I went up till 155 KMPH and it was vibrating quite a lot....

Today morning I went to the guy from whom I bought the alloys... He said, balancing must not be done properlly... checked the balancing and rectified the errors in balancing and went out for trial... it was still vibrating over 120+ KMPH... Finally he came to conclusion that I have to go for the Hub Rings... he dint have any ready in stock for Puntos... He said he will get it done but it will cost me Rs.1800 for 4 rings...

Does anyone have any idea whats the price for Hub Rings? I felt... Rs.1800 for 4 Rings is quite high...

Help plz.... :anyone
  7. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Got the Hub rings installed in the front 2 wheels... Vibrations are gone... Fun to drive now... :dance

Now upgraded to stage 2 on Racechip... it is D-1 setting on the RaceChip Tuning Box... And Boy O Boy... Its now Suppa fun to drive this machine... I can see most of the cars eating dust in my rear view mirror... And what a sight it is to see Swift Drivers and i20 Drivers like :eek::shocked...

Also got my brake calipers painted in yellow... They look superb now... loooks different from the regular red colored brake calipers and still look extremely attractive in otherwise black and BNW colored car... :dancing
  8. Sree3070

Sree3070 Amatore

Chennai
    500.jpg
    another modification
  9. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    My cousin who came back for a vacation from US was saying that FIAT 500 is sold in malls as well...and off late he has seen so many Fiat 500's..
  10. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Got some changes over the Logo Emblem...

IMG02985-20120616-1244 (1).jpg

Cheerz :up