1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Pretty, Just got Prettier for me

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by Naughty, May 7, 2012.

1. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

UIf u don't mind can u share the source of acquiring..
  2. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Buddy... I got it from Germany... One of my friend was going to Germany for his work... I requested him to get it for me, He agreed... Asked Race-Chip people to deliver it at his hotel which was in some remote location, but delivery is free of charge in any location of Germany...
  3. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Thanks........

and awaiting for ur feed back on the race chip experience
  4. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Thanks Rituraj for good words... Alloys are of 14 inchers - 98 PCD... I am almost done 26000 Km. and tyres can still go 22000 - 25000 Km.(according to trusted and reputed Tyre alignment & Balancing Guy)

Moreover, That guy was strictly against changing the rim size... he said "Sir go with 14 inchers and 98 pcd only" (He is too particular about it)

When I had hard time in finding 98 pcd alloys, I asked him to replace it with 100 pcd on my Risk... He had lots of stock for 100 pcd alloys, still he dint - He just refused...
    He said "Sir, I don't suggest it, and I will not do it... You may get it done from someone else but not me"
    1 person likes this.
  5. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Neat mod.. i liked the where u placed the reg # but.. is that legal...
    neatly done on the tail lights too.. but one thing i ca not cope is the rear spoiler.. i feel is not blending in.. esp from rear... too tall...
  6. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Will Surely update... :)

Actually I am facing problem in gear shifting right now... Specially when I shift it to reverse gear, There is noise "Khataakk" and shifting are really hard... So I have to visit TASS tomorrow, so did not install Race-Chip yet, otherewise there is sever itch in my palms to get it installed on my mean machine... Difficult to resist...

I have also abused the brake pads for 26000 Km. and now calipers are asking for new pads... Get them also done before installing Race-Chip and making my machine anymore faster...

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

I dont know buddy... I have seen many of this same sort spoiler and they were taller while this is not as tall as those, while that OEM type was not blending so well with other Mods... somehow I Preferred this one over that OEM type after installing both...

Here is the example... I am using KedarBhai's ex-Punto just as an Example here... Hope he wont mind it....

Capture-tile.jpg

Shape is little different too... IMO, my spoiler's shape & being it littler shorter, It makes car look little longer as well from side profile...

Probably it defers person to person... Matter of choice... But I appreciate your kind words and honest feedback... :)
    Last edited: May 22, 2012
  7. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi

Same alloys as mine :D . HRS 14" 98 PCD.
  8. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

I totally agree .. liking are subjective.. and more over.. ur's look 100 times better than the other one(sorry kedar).. but if u read my post again .. i did mention "esp from rear"
  9. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

I been hunting for this one... look some what like ur from side.. but little more shorter.. Novitec-Fiat-Punto-Evo-9.jpg

again.. i'm not sure how it would look from rear..!!
    Last edited: May 22, 2012
  10. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    How much did you pay for those HRS 14" H466 98PCD... Soccerfan? Did you get it directly from Sai Mag Wheels? I got it from Reputed Accessory Shop in ahmedabad who got it from Sai Mag Wheels. I wanted a buffer point here in ahmedabad who is responsible if any problem arises, whom I can catch in my city. I thought i will have to pay may be little more than what Sai Mag wheels directly would charge but its better to have someone in your city taking its responsibilities.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

That one looks neat, sexy & Sporty...

Kudos...

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Yesterday only someone told me... "Teri Gaadi ko Nazar:rolleyes: lag jaayegi"

Aur dekho... aaj lagg bhi gayi... i was facing some problem in gearshifting... went to TASS today here in ahmedabad... he said there is a prob in clutch assembly and has given me estimate of Rs.8000+Tax... :uh