1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Pretty, Just got Prettier for me

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by Naughty, May 7, 2012.

1. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    My Pretty Just got Prettier ;)

Sight from my Balcony
    1.jpg

From Front - Looks Aggressive
    3 (2).jpg

Numbers Directly on the body
    3 (1).jpg

Side Mirrors are Painted in Metalic Black
    4 (1).jpg

I know... I need better shoes for my Ride :uh... Though will stick to these 14 inchers, only alloys will be gifted to her... hunt for 14" , 98 PCD is on...
    4 (2).jpg

I got her new Spoiler with the integrated break lights ( Its on Follow me Home Mode, so no lights on either of the spoilers)
    7 (1).jpg

Got some Vinyl detailing on the tail lights
    7 (2).jpg

Vinyl detailing Looks coool in bright sunny day
    8.jpg

Got another layer of Tinted Films applied over the previous one to match the Vinyls
    9.jpg

Tuning Box and Alloys are on my list next... lets see when will get'em done...

Cheers :up

Neel
    Last edited: May 7, 2012
    sajands, ashish27, bharath and 10 others like this.
  2. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    V nice Mods buddy, especially the vinyls on the tail lights and theblack grill.:up
    Last edited: May 7, 2012
  3. mathuranuj

mathuranuj Amatore

Delhi
    Is it just me or is such kind of Numbers (including font) on cars illegal ??
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Job well done buddy, Specially the vinyls at the front grill,
    Is the Numbering on the Front Bumper on the curve is fine, (means legal)
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2012
  5. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Thanks a ton buddy... Feels good when somebody appreciates your pretty & the efforts you have spent to make it look prettier ;)

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

I am not sure... But more likely that they must be illegal... But even cops dont have exact idea of what exactly is legal when it comes to number plates... I guess as long as the fonts are readable and black in color on white background, Cops should not mind much... :confused

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Thanks Tony for your kind words of Appreciation... Those are black color painted front grills(I had silver grills on my Emotion Variant) and Vinyl in between those 2 grills...
    I have no clear idea on what exactly is legal in case of number plates... I have it on my ride since almost a month now... Till now I have not been stopped by any Cop...
  6. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    I have also got Really cool seat covers for my Ride... I made them remove the OEM seat covers and got the new Autoform - U Cheers Seat Covers stitched over the seats... So it Fits awesome... As good as OEM fitted leather seat covers... Loooks superb as its matching the interiors perfectly (Black and Metallic Silver)...

Also got OEM cabin light bulbs removed and got bright White LEDs in place of those bulbs... Gives a bright fresh look to cabin and that too is matching the seat covers and interiors...

Cheers :up
  7. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Finally :drinks

Got New Shoes for my Ride :dancing

IMG02906-20120522-1013.jpg IMG02905-20120522-1013.jpg IMG02908-20120522-1014.jpg IMG02915-20120522-1119.jpg IMG02916-20120522-1119.jpg

WooooHooooo :dancing :dance

I'm Loving it.... :rolleyes:

Cheers.... :up
  8. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Few clicks of the seat covers as well... They Hug seats so well...

IMG02910-20120522-1023.jpg IMG02912-20120522-1024.jpg IMG02913-20120522-1024.jpg IMG02914-20120522-1025.jpg

Seat Covers in white LED Cabin Lights at night...

IMG02806-20120503-2320.jpg

Neel :cool
    2 people like this.
  9. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    I also got Race-Chip Tuning Box for my Ride... will get it installed on it within a day or two... Will update once its installed... :dance

Neel :)
  10. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    Great set of mods and congratulations!! Specifications of the alloys?