1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Pierina in Abarth avatar

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Toruk_Macto, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    True Gurjinder bhai,

The first thing that strikes is 195 R15 legs. I guess Punto is the only hatch (in the segment) which gives this wide tyres.

Initial reaction of most of the people is "Fiat ka chhota gaadi 7 lac me?" ("7 lacs for a small fiat car?"). But, when they start noticing the features and comparing it with Swift, Polo etc they start believing it as VFM.

I dont think it's their fault. It's Fiat to blame. Even after 2 years of its launch, people still doesn't know its features. Probably they have never considered Fiat as the option and never went to Fiat showroom.
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2011
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Toruk, Congrats for your Car. GP in BNW is a killer on road especially when you see it approaching from front. A poor fathers intelligent daughter is far superior than a rich fathers boring daughter and your choice will prove it. In my Punto the auto lock works(2010model).
  3. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    Thanks @sungoa2010. Completely agree with you.

He he... There is a choice, you have to go to Italy and buy Punto ;-) Her Italian dad are rich and respected there.
  4. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    Hi guys,

Back from a 10 days of peaceful vacation to my native place in kutch (Gujarat). I missed Pierina a lot, which was lying idle at Mumbai.

Yesterday, when I started her, I hear hisssing sound whenever AC is turned on. I did some R&D with various AC options and found out it comes only when compressor is turned on. Sound goes as soon as compressor is off. The sound is still there and I am worried. Is something leaking from somewhere? Is it a famous O-ring issue? Does this happen when car is idle for more than a week?

I am not sure about AC performance. Yesterday afternoon was very hot and humid in mumbai and it took a good time to cool down.

Please reply.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Any suggestions ?
  5. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    My Pierina wearing Abarth Avatar.

Thanks to Kedar for providing vector files. Thanks Sandeep (Grandeur) for providing me the contacts of radium person.

Mods, Can you please change the name of the thread to "My Pierina in Abarth avatar"
  6. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    DSCN0668.jpg DSCN0676.jpg DSCN0680.jpg DSCN0681_1.jpg DSCN0693.jpg DSCN0674_1.jpg
    9 people like this.
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    MODS NOTE- Thread title updated.

@Piyush- Wow, the car looks awesome with those Abarth graphics. If FIAT sees these photos, I bet they might consider providing these stickers as OEM accessory. :)
  8. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats Toruk_Macto on your Pride Possession!

This was a hell of a write up. Enjoyed reading every bit Of it!

Post Pics of Mods done (if Any).

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Very Sorry Saw the latest Pics Now. The car looks a beauty Indeed!

How did u get the abarth logo done on the front grill?
  9. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    The car looks beautiful , with white and combi of stickers, its like 2012 Abarth in INDIA :)
  10. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Piyush. this is JUST AWESOME!!! I'm sorry I couldn't join you for the photo shoot got an urgent call from boss. Hey I liked the Abarth Logo, where did you got it from?