1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Pierina in Abarth avatar

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Toruk_Macto, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    haila zakkas story maja aa gaya ,
  2. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Dont use adhesives to fit. The service people might need to disconnect this while changing the oil filter .
  3. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I don think removal of oil filter has anything to do with it, besides a single drop of adhesive will b good enough to hold it and also when he wishes to removed it can be removed rather easily with a slight pull
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2011
  4. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    Hmm...... Let me see if I can do some other work arounds, like using a thread or some other material which can be removed. If nothing works out, adhesive will always be a solution.

Anyways, Thanks @soccerfan, Jasveen for the info.
  5. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    @phew. remving the duct makes it easy to reach the oil filter screws. You can try and see. Anyways dont use too much of adhesives :)
  6. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    Some comments I heard after people watching my new punto

Good ones, proud to hear :

1. Kya khatarnaak looks hai Piyush bhai (What a killer look !)
    2. Darwaaza majboot hai :) (Door is strong) (This was after comparing his swift)
    3. Bonnet ke vajan se hi iski majbooti ka pata chalta hai (Heavy bonnet indicates it's strong built)
    4. Haathi ke pair ke jaise tyre hai (Wheels are like elephant legs :) )
    5. Makkhan ke jaise jaa raha hai (It sails butter-smooth)

Some of the forgettable comments :

1. Thoda extra daal ke Swift le liya hota to (You could have added some extra bucks and gone for swift) (What the hell this guy was thinking)
    2. Punto kyun liya? Koi aur dekha nahi kya? (Why did you buy Punto? Haven't you looked at other cars?)
    3. Itne me to Vista ka top-end model aa jata tha (You could have bought top-end Vista with this amount) (Felt like giving a tight slap to this guy)
    4. Punto ? Naya model launch hua hai kya ? (Punto? Is it a new model launched?)
    5. Sirf looks ke liye Punto liya kya? (You bought it just based on looks?)
    6. Abe, maine suna hai Fiat company bandh hone wala hai. (I've heard Fiat is closing down)
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2011
    2 people like this.
  7. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    are they forgot the pet dailogue

Guru yeh kyable liya....resale mein namak ki theli bhi na mile....(u wont even get a packet of salt in exchange.

Harmony & chaos
    2 people like this.
  8. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    Yes Jasveen,

One of the colleague just stated this yesterday.

5 saal ke baad kuch resale nahi milega (You will not get anything for resale after 5 years). I felt laughing and told him you people talk of selling your car even before buying it. For me, pleasure of driving Punto for 5 years is Paisa Vasool.

They drive their Tin boxes for 5 years and get happy only when they sell it.
    3 people like this.
  9. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hahahah..... :lol
    Silly people I tell u, soon we are.gonna see resale value for married couples down the line

Harmony & chaos
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Just read. Killer comments , ultra funny.

Haathi ke paer jaisa tyre! :lol

Everyone is used to seeing little thin tyres. E.g swift, honda city, i10 etc etc etc etc.

Cheers.