Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Toruk_Macto, Oct 16, 2011.
haila zakkas story maja aa gaya ,
Dont use adhesives to fit. The service people might need to disconnect this while changing the oil filter .
I don think removal of oil filter has anything to do with it, besides a single drop of adhesive will b good enough to hold it and also when he wishes to removed it can be removed rather easily with a slight pull
Hmm...... Let me see if I can do some other work arounds, like using a thread or some other material which can be removed. If nothing works out, adhesive will always be a solution.
Anyways, Thanks @soccerfan, Jasveen for the info.
@phew. remving the duct makes it easy to reach the oil filter screws. You can try and see. Anyways dont use too much of adhesives
Some comments I heard after people watching my new punto
Good ones, proud to hear :
1. Kya khatarnaak looks hai Piyush bhai (What a killer look !)
2. Darwaaza majboot hai (Door is strong) (This was after comparing his swift)
3. Bonnet ke vajan se hi iski majbooti ka pata chalta hai (Heavy bonnet indicates it's strong built)
4. Haathi ke pair ke jaise tyre hai (Wheels are like elephant legs )
5. Makkhan ke jaise jaa raha hai (It sails butter-smooth)
Some of the forgettable comments :
1. Thoda extra daal ke Swift le liya hota to (You could have added some extra bucks and gone for swift) (What the hell this guy was thinking)
2. Punto kyun liya? Koi aur dekha nahi kya? (Why did you buy Punto? Haven't you looked at other cars?)
3. Itne me to Vista ka top-end model aa jata tha (You could have bought top-end Vista with this amount) (Felt like giving a tight slap to this guy)
4. Punto ? Naya model launch hua hai kya ? (Punto? Is it a new model launched?)
5. Sirf looks ke liye Punto liya kya? (You bought it just based on looks?)
6. Abe, maine suna hai Fiat company bandh hone wala hai. (I've heard Fiat is closing down)
are they forgot the pet dailogue
Guru yeh kyable liya....resale mein namak ki theli bhi na mile....(u wont even get a packet of salt in exchange.
Harmony & chaos
One of the colleague just stated this yesterday.
5 saal ke baad kuch resale nahi milega (You will not get anything for resale after 5 years). I felt laughing and told him you people talk of selling your car even before buying it. For me, pleasure of driving Punto for 5 years is Paisa Vasool.
They drive their Tin boxes for 5 years and get happy only when they sell it.
Silly people I tell u, soon we are.gonna see resale value for married couples down the line
Harmony & chaos
Just read. Killer comments , ultra funny.
Haathi ke paer jaisa tyre! :lol
Everyone is used to seeing little thin tyres. E.g swift, honda city, i10 etc etc etc etc.
Separate names with a comma.