1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Pierina in Abarth avatar

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Toruk_Macto, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    There u go

I guess its for the air intake

2011-10-17 15.49.19.jpg

in ur ride it is let loose and it is very common of it to come loose so i have fixed it a little adhesive
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
  2. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    jasveen pajji, hats off to your keen observation! That was really sharp! You are a real saviour in Toruk's case.
    @Toruk, jasveen pajji is right! Your pipe for air intake is missing. Its not about your car only, many punto tend to loose their air intake pipe! I dont know how, because in our Lineas it stayed in position very firmly. Chek if it is fallen in somewhere, in engine bay.if it is not their then ask your dealer to get one.
    As per your pics, it is missplaced from delivery so you can get it for free. I'll say you have to! Dont pay for it. If any problem occurs ask for help anytime.
  3. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The pipes dangling around there only

just fix it with an adhesive

Keep following my DRAWING :lol

DSC2292.jpg
  4. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    ohk, jasveen ji, unable to see that as im using a symbian phone to be in touch with TFI.
    Pics can be seen but not that clearly as we can on PC.
    @Toruk, if pipe is hanging their only then fix it by your self. Very easy to fix it. If you can't then just crash into a TASS to get it fixed. Hardly 4/5 min job.
  5. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    Hey guys,

Just checked. and @Phew, you were right. The pipe was hanging. Just fixed it as of now. Will fix it with adhesive later on. But, hats off to you for spotting it :up . I would have never looked at it.

Thanks a lot guys. I am really proud to be part of this forum, which I can trust more than Fiat ASS ;)

By the way, that pipe is going nowhere. What its function? Shouldn't this have affected the normal driving of the car?

Piyush.
  6. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It actually guides the airflow.....and removing it might let the hot air to be pulled in alot more as it outlet is angled towards the exterior of the hood.
    A single drop of quick fix will do the job

Harmony & chaos
  7. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    Thanks Jasveen.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Toruk Bhai what a lovely script bhidu, i liked it and read it twice just having fun reading it, Believe me its one of the best wedding ceremony viewed by me.,
    So where are you going for a Honey moon, Post loads of pictures of the Italian Beauty with the natural scenes....
    Congrats and drive safe.
  9. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    hatts off bro :) , i am simply amazed and astonished.

and Toruk Mukto owes you a party. you have saved him from troubles in new car.
  10. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    Thanks Tony bhai. Even I enjoyed it while writing :)

I am planning a week-end trip after Diwali somewhere in Maharashtra and will have lots of pics there.

Ya @Italia-Linea. I am too amazed. I definitely owe a party to Jasveen bhai. Hope to meet you people someday and party :)