1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Pierina in Abarth avatar

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Toruk_Macto, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @Toruk, what a writing style of yours! Simply loved it! A total filmy,indian movie naration! Hehe great write up! & im shocked, you picked up emotion pk?? I didnt know that! I thoughg you are going for emotion only! Many many congrats to you for your car selection & color selection too!
    Hope to catch you soon!
    Sorry now im hurry, i'll answer your questions tomorrow, till that time Cheers bro & happy n safe motoring. :)
  2. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Find answers to your questions below

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2011
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Turok Macto, congrats! First pic looks amazing. I will try to click mine from similar angle. Also the pic where the kid is touching the bonnet.

The write up was so hilarious that I showed it to my brother (who is also a TFI member) and we both had a good laugh and thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Toruk_Macto, I wish you and your Punto a happy married life for ever.:)
    In my Linea 1.4 FIRE Emotion Pack, I hear 'Dak..Dak' sound whenever central locking/unlocking happens.
    This auto-locking facility is also available in my Linea. In fact, many Linea owners suffered by keeping the key inside the car and getting locked out when on tour! But, I don't know whether or not this auto-locking facility is available in Punto.
    The latch works in two stages: the first one locking or unlocking and the second for the opening of the door. The latch should be carefully operated to prevent unwanted opening.
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
  5. anoop

anoop Superiore

@tourk: Nice writing and good snaps :) really enjoyed going through the post. Wish you both lot of happy miles.
  6. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    Thanks. No reason actually. Me & my wife were watching pics of mumbai-pune meet and BNW (especially Kedar's) striked us more than red and I immediately called up dealer and asked him to change the color. I never thought of any other than red until that moment.

Thanks Bala, Thanks Shams :p

Thanks Tron. By the way, I am a newbie in script writing. That has helped here ;)

As I wrote in my post, I took decision in less than 30 sec. I called up sales person to change the color from red to white. And this is how conversation went. " Suno ek kaam karna. Vo jo maine red emotion ke liye bola tha uske badle white emotion kar dena. Aur suno, emotion ke badle emotion pack kar dena" ;) Some things in life just happens. Very happy with my decision.

Thanks Srini. That was helpful.

Thanks PaddleShifter. It's my distinct dream of being a professional script writer and working towards it for last 2 years. Those skills have helped here. By the way, photos are clicked by my friend (Parag) who is still stuck up between Punto and Jazz. He is a great photographer. Photos were taken by his costly SLR. We are planning to shoot Pierina in a good location with no people around. Will post the pics after shoot.

Thanks Ravi for the clarifications.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hay you are welcome buddy :)
  8. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @Toruk, hahaha...''wo emotion ko emotion pk kar dena!'' oh boy that was really hilarious!! As if you are buying vegtable in market & asked to give one more!
    Nway enjoy your baby!
    @srini, really good answer by you for 3rd question of Toruk. Indeed it is a safty feature by FIAT as per europe norms
  9. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    there is peice of rubber pipe missing in the marked area, was it removed or what.

DSC2292.jpg

just noticed the rubber pipe has come off look closely
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
  10. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    Thanks Anoop.

Thanks Tron :)
    Oh is that so ? I will have to check. Will check later today.

By the way, which pipe is that and what is it's function ? Can you please take the snap from your car, if possible?