1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY PERSONAL JET - PRESENTING SUPERNOVA!!!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by pabhishek, Dec 28, 2013.

1. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Amazing figures there Abhishek.
    Thumb rule is, to gain something you have to lose something :)

With T-Jet, the gain is too little in comparison to what we have lost ;-)
    Wish you happy Jetting!!
    1 person likes this.
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Made a quick lavasa trip this weekend. Parents loved it. Temperature was 25C in lavasa. Very pleasant as usual.
    ja2e3aqe.jpg
    Total distance for round trip was 130kms . Loved driving jet on ghats .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    3 people like this.
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi guys!!
    Update - I completed first free check up of my Supernova last week. I planned it for 26th april and took an appointment too but my Jet started throwing tantrums a bit earlier; so bunked office and did servicing on 16th itself. Total Bill was INR3515.

To check whether all is well after check up, i made a trip to Bhimashankar(one of the 12 jyotirling; 120 kms from pune) in last weekend. Supernova performed splendidly.

Few pics of trip and details of first check up will be posted shortly.
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    As promised Guys,

Here is my Bhimashankar trip details; (first free service details is posted in relevant thread)

Left at at around 12 pm from Pune and reached there at around 3 30 pm. Road is good in Nashik highway but huge rush is there; it doesnt fee like NH. once you take state highway from Manchar is where the fun starts. There is nice twist and turns and ghats all around till temple. Entire section is quite scenic with stream flowing parallel for few kms and a dam in between. Road condition is average to very good.

After reaching had a very good darshan. Started at 4 30 pm and reached home at around 8 pm(due to one traffic jam).

A very fun outing. Jet loves twists and turns and after first servicing, it's next to impossible to chain her. supernova begs to let her loose!! ;)

Enough of talking now, the pics
    DSC_0189.jpg DSC_0197.jpg DSC_0190.jpg

DSC_0193.jpg

IMG_1007.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
  5. naruf1

naruf1 Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Nice pictures and good to know about the trip, even I was planning to visit bhimashankar on my drive. Believe, there is another route via Rajgurunagar was planning to consider that. Did you travel by that route (while returning maybe)?
  6. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks naruf!!
    Even I thought so, but never got any markings on the road for the same, so continued till Manchar and the toll guys also told me to go via Manchar.
  7. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Friends!!
    So i reached hyderabad as per my plan. The drive was un-eventful and supernova excelled in all department.
    Traffic was moderate. And roads from Solapur till outer Hyd were more or less average to below average with huge craters thrown in between.

Start from Pune got delayed a bit, left at 5 40 am and reached around 4 15 pm.
    Stats on the MID were - Total Distance 539kms ; avgSpd - 56km/h ; Total Time - 9:28 ; Average - 14.6km/l

I got this average despite of the fact that I idled a bit here and there with A/c on, A/c was set to 24C all the time for entire trip and being a two-laned highway from solapur onwards i consistently varied speed/gears to overtake.

Average till solpaur was 16km/l which reduced obviously afterwards.

TJet is pleasure to drive in two laned highway where whenever you see a gap just floor the pedal and you can overtake 2-3 vehicles effortlessly while others are still planning to overtake.

A/C deserves a special mention which helped to keep the cabin cool despite of the 40ish temp outside.

** Pics will be posted later as my sister's HP is not identifying my iPhone's images.
    Raaz, mchanna and Ganges like this.
  8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Completed my Hyd trip friends. Rocking trip .. courtesy Supernova!! it resulted the same statistics as while going. In the meanwhile, today supernova completed 4 months and 6k kms too!!

Left at 6 am from hyderabad and reached Pune home at 4:15 pm which includes few snacks breaks.

Let pics do the talking..
    Leaving Pune at 5:30 AM; May 1st.
    IMG_1017.jpg

Customary snap. Seen so many in various threads. One from my side too!! :). Moreover, I rarely am seated in Passenger seat. so bagged the opportunity.
    IMG_1019.jpg

This is the way I keep my tupperware's
    IMG_1020.jpg

Breakfast Time
    IMG_1021.jpg

Venue for Breakfast. Thoroughly recommended. ::T
    IMG_1024.jpg

Supernova at Hyderabad.
    IMG_1030.jpg

On way Back.
    IMG_1036.jpg

Snacks Near mohol after solapur on way back to Pune.
    IMG_1037.jpg

Happy Tjetting!!:p
    Raaz, mchanna, 5u3zEr0 and 1 other person like this.
  9. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations on your car and your first long drive.

Dark colours are very tough to maintain in our country, but you are doing a good job of keeping it shiny. Suggest you don't wash the car too much, instead just dust the car everyday with a good duster or a Jopasu duster.

Being me, I would have liked the Tjet lowered :wink:! You will find the difference at high speeds. I just loved it on the many long drives I went with it.

Happy Tjetting to you too.
  10. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks for the kind words subzero!!:) And yes I don't wash my supernova much. Its just twice a month.
    Regarding lowering suspension , high GC was one of the strong point while considering various sedans . I am enjoying it too!!