1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY PERSONAL JET - PRESENTING SUPERNOVA!!!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by pabhishek, Dec 28, 2013.

1. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks mahesh!! Yes OB is really fab. I am loving it increasingly day by day; :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hey guys, recently noticed that sound of fan when engine is heated is pretty low as compared to my other rides(Indica/800). Its barely noticeable when you are inside with windows up. :)
    I recollect reading somewhere that fan sound of linea Tjet is LOUD.
    Have they made some changes in 2013 relaunch regarding the same?

Happy Tjetting!
  3. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Many many congratulations. Fantastic car and fantastic color choice , one of those which keeps growing on you.

One quick question - noticed in the interior photos that your driver armrest appears to have stitching on it - did you get something done or is this how its coming now? If you look at the attached photo from my car - its leather but no stitching visible.

Picture51.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
  4. edurgesh

edurgesh Novizio

Pune
  5. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    I wonder if there is any change is the material per say and the general "softness'' of the arm rest , taking my Jet tomorrow for servicing , will check to see what it looks and feels like if there is any newer car there.

Must have been quite a late change because i bought mine in June 2013 - and for a while the armrests were the same i believe.

6. Krishna Menon

Krishna Menon Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea T-Jet
    Same Pinch Abhishek. Enjoy the OB T Jet.
    1 person likes this.
  7. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    Even mine has the stitching on the armrest (Mine is a Sep 2013 model) , would be interesting to see if there is any difference to the quality/softness of the arm rest.
  8. edurgesh

edurgesh Novizio

Pune
    That would be really great if you compare your car with the recent ones and post your observations here!

I don't know if this is the result of some cost cutting. As long as they have kept the material quality same and it feels same, just the extra stitching should not be the cause of concern.

Thanks.
  9. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet

Great Catch Puchoo! Mine is Sept 2013 T-Jet and it has stitching on it. I don't think there would be any difference in quality.
    Personally I like the one with stitching rather than the plane.
  10. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Well there was no car standing in the morning when i dropped mine off to compare , i too actually like the looks of the stitching a bit more than what i have , subject to actually seeing it.