1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY PERSONAL JET - PRESENTING SUPERNOVA!!!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by pabhishek, Dec 28, 2013.

1. naruf1

naruf1 Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Nice pics of the TJET:),good to know about the improved driving experience over your previous rides.

I would also suggest to check the cold air tyre pressure, It was more around 8/10 psi than the recomended in my punto when I took the delivery.
    For max speed you could set the speed limit to maybe around 80/90 kmph.

Happy miles!
  2. Shri1972

Shri1972 Amatore

Pune
    Congratulations once again Abhishek !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    thanks Guys.
    @Naruf - air pressure was fine in my supernova. I checked after the first refuel.

@Shri - Your profile still shows you as enthusiast; You are now a proud owner of a TJet. Please change it when you get time :)
  4. Shri1972

Shri1972 Amatore

Pune
    Yes Abhishek , somehow I am unable to edit it. Pl guide for editing.
    Do plan a long ride to enjoy the jet. It's really awesome on highways. I had been to Shegaon after I bought the jet , it was a memorable trip.

5. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    It's quite simple Shri. Just go to your profile and edit it. A list of option in a drop down will be shown; select the appropriate one. That's it!!

I am going Mumbai this weekend. It will be my first highway trip.fingers crossed !

Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
  6. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hey guys, it seems I am not getting enough of my supernova,, nowadays I am looking for excuses to go downstairs in parking and stare at him. Every time I look he looks more handsome and beautiful !! 16 inchers with 205 section are to die for. I am mad :)
    I had not installed mudflaps consciously to get raw fatty look of tires. It's looking awesome.
    Happy Tjetting!!

2 people like this.
  7. Parantap Chatterjee

Parantap Chatterjee Regolare

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    Unfortunately , it's only going to get worse..:)
  8. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    Completely normal behavior ;) . Even now I notice a couple of lines on the car which I hadn't noticed earlier and go "hmmm... that angle looks pretty good" :).
  9. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    It seems my thread is losing interest of the fellow TFI'ans ;) . So, time for few updates.

I went to Mumbai this weekend for regular doctor visit(main reason why i wasnt able to attend mega meet :(). Supernova' s mannerism on eway and mumbai's congested road was plain awesome. I especially loved taking turns on the ghat section which I dared never on my earlier indica/M800 and ride quality on the bad roads of mumbai. None of the roads which i used in my 500km trip were able to unsettle my supernova. It just glides on them transferring nothing to the cabin.

Fuel economy i got for the entire trip is 14.6 kmpl as shown on MID and max speed I attained was up to 100kmph which includes drive on eway and freeway plus dead slow traffic on CST, pedder road, mahalakshmi(mumbaikars would be knowing this).

Now, time for some interiors snaps which I had not posted till now.

IMG_0905.jpg IMG_0908.jpg IMG_0909.jpg

This image on my supernova screen shows color of supernova as 'Notturno Blue'. It seems Notturno Blue is code name for oceanic blue.

IMG_0911.jpg

Happy Tjetting!!
    Raaz and Flywheel like this.
  10. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats Abhishek on getting the new jet!
    I tell you, OB Linea looks Fab!
    Wishing you lots of sMILES with this beauty.

Sent from my Lenovo P780_ROW using Tapatalk