Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by pabhishek, Dec 28, 2013.
Oh Teri !!!!
In that case I deserve a ice cream treat!!
Will catchup soon buddy!
Congrats Abhi on taking Beautiful Blue Linea T-Jet to home.
pic clicked by you is simply wow & stunning,i love seeing Fiat's from rear third quarter.
Awaiting for more detailed pics & review,
Happy smiles per miles,enjoy with your Blue Jet.
Congrats on the Jet Abhishek, Join in on the next TFI meet. You can find all the action here.
Did you not collect the JET on Saturday? I was there at Pandit on Saturday.I haven't received my car yet .
Congratulations Abhishek for getting delivery of your T-Jet !!!
That first opening shot of your car is simply beautiful!!
Post more pictures of your SuperNova.
congratulation for your TJet.
Have Many Many Happy Miles with your SuperNova
Thanks all for the best wishes.
@thefiatguy - Yes i took it on saturday itself. Why didnt you received yours? Any specific reason quoted by dealer?
Hey guys, completed almost 100kms in last 3 days from the day of delivery. I am absolutely and madly loving it. The feeling is may be more pronounced because my earlier rides were M800 and an indica mpfi.
Still tjet is the car to drive , it moves with such a poise that one has to drive it to believe.
My initial observations
1. Engine is super silent . I mean literally super silent.
2. Engine never knocks once its taken from idle. No need to press clutch when we slow down to tackle a speed braker. It just glides on 2nd or 3rd gear without clutch I/p
3. In speed of 40-45 kmph rpm hovers at 1200 rpm and instantaneous avg shows 30km/l to 50km/l
4. I think till now I didn't got the chance to use turbo, I have used rpm till 1800 only.
5. Linea just glides over bad roads and brakes are super cool.
6. Linea is BIG. The same parking where I used to park my indica effortlessly, it takes quite a time to park Supernova there.
7. Interiors are the place to be. They are very elegant and stylish. I didn't found any misaligned panel In my supernova
I am still to find any -ve in car.
Time for some exterior pics. Will post interior pics afterwards .
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Abhishek, few tips:
- Do not lug the engine i.e. do not drive below 1600-1700rpm.
- Drive below 90kmph for the first 1000km.
- Drive under 2500-2700rpm for the first 500km.
Thats what I suggest for turbocharged engines. High rpm and high speeds are not good for the engine and neither is low rpm either during the initial 1000Km.
Thanks for the tips paddleshifter. I will try to keep the rpm above 1700 mark.
The max speed which I was able to achieve in city was 80 and I had also thought that I wont take it beyond 90-100 till first 1k kms.
My supernova tacho hovers at around 1800 rpm in 5th gear and speed of around 60-70. Its the reason I posted that I had not yet got the chance to enjoy turbo.I change gear immediately as per the speed permits and try not to lug the engine.
Separate names with a comma.