1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY PERSONAL JET - PRESENTING SUPERNOVA!!!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by pabhishek, Dec 28, 2013.

1. edurgesh

edurgesh Novizio

Pune
    Congratulations Abhishek for your new T-Jet! It looks really stunning in Blue color! :)
    I'm also waiting for my OB T-Jet to arrive; it's already there with the dealer. I should get it sometime next week, once the other formalities are complete.
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congratulations Abhishek,Another OB Linea T-Jet joins TFI forum,
    Its raining Jets on TFI.Linea in Blue looks Stunning & Awesome.Post more pics of exteriors & interiors after delivery.
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks again guys for kind wishes.

@Ghodlur - I will take the delivery tomorrow. Vehicle was ready for today itself. But as its weekday my wife was not able join me, so postponed it to tomorrow.
    I have completed most of the formality today. It will be quite quick tomorrow.

I will post more pics after delivery. However , i have few queries

1. Sales guy told me that they do not provide any separate fuel coupon on the delivery day. Vehicle has enough fuel for the first bunk. I am quite confused , I was provided free fuel coupon for at least 5 ltrs for all other vehicle bought by me . @Shri1972 could you please help? Whether you were provided with the same or not?

2. Did they provide any spare fuses with vehicle? I only got spare bulbs, on asking SA told that spare fuse in not provided. Please help.
  4. Shri1972

Shri1972 Amatore

Pune
    Hi,
    Congrats Abhishek !!
    They did not provide any fuel coupon .
    I drove past University, Chandni chowk until Shell pump at Warje and topped up the tank. So can trust him that there is sufficient fuel . Better u top up at the nearest pump.
    Surprisingly , the dealer does not even provide a keychain . The one with Fiat logo is available for Rs 200/-.

Eagerly waiting for your car snaps and delivery experience .

Shrinivas Patil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. naruf1

naruf1 Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Congratulation on the buy!
    I had purchased Fiat 1.3MJD Dynamic from same dealer couple of months back, I did not get any coupons for fuel and neither any spare fuse.
    All the best for the delivery. Happy miles!
  6. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Congrats Abhishek.Once bitten by Fiat ,it is never a turn back :).Enjoy the ride !
  7. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks Naruf and Shri for your valuable input . It really helped. Thanks bharath for kind words :)

8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    ybenebaj.jpg

Got the delivery of my supernova . I am too busy staring at it. Will post lots of pic and detailed review later . Pardon me :)

9. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi mchanna .

I would like to tell you one thing that we are neighbors. Everyday I used to see your T Jet since the day it arrived. I stay in Sudarshan paradise behind your society. You can see my blue T Jet covered from your parking.Hope to see you soon along the walls :)
    1 person likes this.
  10. Shri1972

Shri1972 Amatore

Pune
    Wow !! That's beautiful snap , the angle from which the snap projects the beauty of the car . Awaiting more snaps and experience sharing .
    Enjoy your jet !!

Shrinivas Patil