1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY PERSONAL JET - PRESENTING SUPERNOVA!!!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by pabhishek, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    @pabhishek, 2.5 kms great! I wonder what other cars felt when you overtook them. No pics from the highway drive?
    pabhishek likes this.
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @pabhishek

Thats a good drive Abhishek. I was stumped on seeing your Supernova a few posts back, she looks ravishing in the blue colour. Put a nimbu mirchi fast, nahin toh meri nazar lag jayegi.

What route did you opt for you trip to home? How was the road conditions?
    pabhishek likes this.
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks a lot @ghodlur and @Saket Sidana :)

My travel was 1k kms each side and 500 kms shuffling between raipur-durg.

Yes Saket, there are lots of instances which I can boast of :smuggrin:. There were lots of indicas/dzires/wagonrs/xylos/etc cutting there way out and overtaking; I being a sedate driver overtook only when there was enough space, which i used to got sooner or later. The expression on the faces were then like, :woot: Peace of mind, you can say:headphone:!
    Regarding pics, as weather there was extremely hot, i restricted my photo sessions, but nevertheless there are couple of them which i will share by weekend when i go to Mumbai.

Girish - Nimbu Mirchi !!:p:D
    I used NH6 mostly - Pune - Nagar-Aurangabad-jalna-karanja-amravati-Ngp-Durg-Raipur. And back.
    Road conditions are excellent save for a couple of stretch of 5-10 kms each.
    Saket Sidana likes this.
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Here are few pics of the highway ride which I did recently to Raipur and back.

Jet Before setting off
    image.jpg

Bfast just after crossing Ahmadnagar . Turbocharged sticker visible too :)

image.jpg

Somewhere in amravati-Nagpur highway
    image.jpg

Supernova reached destination- Raipur.
    image.jpg

Back to the starting point.

image.jpg
  5. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    One more counter updated.
    Supernova crossed 19k kms in just 17 months of ownership. Though it may not sound much but considering the fact that it was on a hibernation for 6 months which mean that it has clocked these kms in just an year of ownership. Further, that its a petrol, i guess its quite enough.

Well, before buying I never thought that I might be driving it even this much, but then that's FIAT for you.:shame:
  6. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    pabhishek likes this.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Good to hear that Abhishek and yes thats true, if you have FIAT you driving will not be limited to certain KM.
    pabhishek likes this.
  8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi guys,
    Waking up the dead thread. I am on short vacation in India and hence the update. Supernova is munching miles, albeit quiet slowly. Nothing to complain. Odo reading is 23000 plus.

Got an amaron battery to remove the false error messages being shown on dashboard. Cost was 4K after the the buyback of old battery.

As the vehicle is in Mumbai since last two years, thought of having under body coating done from nearby 3M.
    Following packages were taken.

Anti rust
    Interior clean
    Anti rust Silencer coating
    Engine polish/shield.

Foam wash was complimentary.

I still am in love with supernova. She still drives like a dream.

TFI also became live just in time. :)

Will share the pics soon.
  9. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Well, vacation has ended and I am back to work. However, below are the pics as promised:)

Made a trip to Shirdi during my vacation and all the cleaning work done a couple of days before in 3M was ruined. Darshan, though was very peaceful despite being weekend.

Below are the before after pic.

At 3M seawoods after all the work done

image.jpeg
    After Shirdi trip completion- Pune.

image.jpeg

Below are few random pics of my 24k plus ran supernova which is around 32 months old.

Underbody coating being done.

image.jpeg

At vithal kamat, Shirdi.

image.jpeg

Supernova's neighbor in Mumbai parking.

image.jpeg

P.S. - please avoid the nagar bypass while going to Shirdi from Pune side. It's a complete mess. Instead proceed via Ahmednagar city.
    mchanna, carl_jhonson, Raaz and 2 others like this.
  10. Raaz

Raaz Amatore

Andhra Pradesh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Nicely maintained Tjet @pabhishek. I've gone through all pages and happy to see all the photos of this awesome beauty. Sad that this particular color shade is no longer available. That said, you're running on a rare and limited color edition of Linea Tjet. :)

My self also looking eagerly forward to own Urban Cross Tjet powered by Abarth. :D
    pabhishek likes this.