1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY PERSONAL JET - PRESENTING SUPERNOVA!!!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by pabhishek, Dec 28, 2013.

1. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    And one more thing I wanted to mention but I forgot. You need to get your Tjet a nice number plate. That number plate does not do justice to a Tjet. Try those fully metal embossed RTO approved plates. Or if there is somebody who make engraved one's get those, I have those in my cars.
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Rightly Said:up. I will sure look for those.
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi friends!!
    Trying to wake up a dormant thread :) . Jet was getting quite dirty due to bird poops and irritating small drizzles which leaves dirt marks all over the body.
    So during my last Mumbai trip, tried 3M centre in Vashi.

Jet taking a wash in 3M Navi Mumbai.

IMG_1070.jpg

After Effects!
    IMG_1073.JPG

Happy Tjetting!!
    Raaz, Shri1972 and Crazy Fiatian like this.
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Guys, Updating this thread after quite a long, Jet is performing flawlessly.
    I have reached a milestone of 6 mths. My jet completed 6 mths yesterday and guess what,this was there in display when i started for office.:p
    IMG_0143.jpg
    Supernova crosses the milestone of 9K in exact 6 mths.
    IMG_0144.jpg IMG_0145.jpg IMG_0147.jpg

In last few months i have driven my supernova extensively in highways, ghats, full load(6 adults). Never did it complained, There is always enough power irrespective of ac on/of and tarmac conditions.

These trips were - a trip to lavasa, one to kihim/mandva(near alibaug) and a couple of mumbai trips.
    one from kihim/mandwa

IMG_0105.jpg

One from pune-mum eway

IMG_0041.jpg

Few new features which I discovered recently are-
    Basicallly, it seems vehicle alerts if anything is being done wrong. Lets say if driver is not strapped seats belts.(Well this is a known feature:D).
    Feature unknown to me were -
    ->Jet beeps if doors are not closed properly and you start moving
    ->Jet beeps if you started driving with your parking brakes on.

It seems are 3M paint essentials really helps due to its wax layer. Whatever small/medium size nicks you get from the maddening crowd, it can be healed by rubbing compound. Atleast 90% is healed.

My observation in this 6 months.
    + Bone chilling A/c; Period.
    + Auto headlamp and wipers are just Puuurfect.
    + Blue and Me. Who ever sits in car are just spell bound due to this.
    IMG_0165.jpg
    + Just love the dashboard design. I am ok if it even eats some passenger space. I never like the Honda city's scooped in dashboard.
    IMG_0167.jpg
    + Interior space is good enough. My supernova easily accommodates 2 almost 6 ft people one behind the other.
    IMG_0163.jpg
    + Arm rest. what a royal feeling it gives :)
    IMG_0161.jpg
    Contd..

- - - Merged Post - - -

Contd..

+ Rear sun curtain. Believe it or not i never used the day/night feature of irvm. Thanks to sun-curtain.Contd..
    IMG_0171.jpg

+ Auto up driver side window. every time after paying the toll, i realizes its worth.
    IMG_0175.jpg

+ Ambient lighting. It really looks cool.
    IMG_0173.jpg

+ GC. I never scraped anywhere even after sitting 6.
    + the engine note and pick up once it hits 1800 in 2nd/ 3rd gear..
    + the thud closing door and heaviness of boot.
    + the attention which it garners.The respect which i get. Priceless. The look on colleagues when they see what is my daily drive

IMG_0183.jpg

and many more. I am not recollecting it.

Few -ves
    - Parking sensor would have been there factory fitted atleast from 2012/2013 model onwards. As this car is very big.(Not that I am complaining about its lenght. I just love it because it quite long). Iwill be fitting it soon.
    Not finding more. Even for writing 1 negative i thought for 5 mts and for writing postives i never thought any; just penned it down.

Few pics after washing as it became very dirty due to recent trips. It took me 4 hrs for cleaning/wax, etc. Not that i complained. society people thought me as mad. whenever they came down, I was there washing my supernova.
    IMG_0193.jpg IMG_0155.jpg IMG_0153.jpg

That was quite a lot!!

Happy Tjetting!!:cool:
    Raaz, mchanna, naruf1 and 5 others like this.
  5. Crazy Fiatian

Crazy Fiatian Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Your Jet looks beautiful :D
    1 person likes this.
  6. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    I gifted my supernova with Fiat authorized reverse parking sensors(beep - beep type/only audio) and Full rubber Linea branded floor mats. total damage done to Pocket was 7.5K (including the cost of coloring)
    Sensors came with 1 year warranty.
    IMG_0216.jpg

Dont have the after installation pics. I also get a Fiat branded cap as a complimentary gift/discount.:clap

I will put that in merchandise section.
    Raaz and mchanna like this.
  7. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    Congrats pabhishek for getting new items for your ride. Reverse parking sensors are really good. Funny part is the way it sounds once rear end car is within 6-8 inch distance, assuming that your ones are similar to those in New Linea.

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using Tapatalk 2
  8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks Mangesh! Yes, its the same which comes for New Linea. :)
  9. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    These are the ones(parking sensors) which I was talking about :)

IMG_0228.jpg IMG_0229.jpg
  10. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    And finally Supernova got TFI'd. :)
    Courtesy - Rishikesh.

Pics are not quite clear due to low light in basement. But, they are giving Supernova, the much needed Bling.

IMG_0251.jpg

This shows one in Number plate too. Not pretty clear here.
    IMG_0252.jpg

I was quite lazy to clean the entire glass, thats the reason water droplets are seen. :mrgreen:

Happy Tjetting!
    Raaz, mchanna and krismask like this.