1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My personal Jet: Linea T-JET Emotion

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by MakeTheMove, Sep 29, 2013.

1. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
  2. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    S A SHAH likes this.
  3. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    As car completed close to 5000KM after last service, it was time for wheel balancing, alignment and rotation; Visited Pandit Auto Bawadhan to get the job done. As winter service camp is going on, workshop people also did check as per winter service camp check-list too. Everything is normal. :)

Only thing to be replaced was left side parking light bulb, which they did not charged me despite it was reminded by me during billing process. Total cost for wheel balancing, rotation and alignment is Rs.1015. Total job was done in 1hr 10 Min including billing.

Hope Fiat car owners are experiencing good service experience at other service centers too. I am satisfied with Pandit Auto service center.

BTW, T-Jet is ready for Diwali trip!!!:joyful:

Can someone explain me this? WP_20141018_14_58_14_Pro.jpg
    me_at_fiat and mchanna like this.
  4. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Well, T Jet is doing her duty without any trouble. Currently ODO is approching 21000.

Here is statistics from my recent trip.
    WP_20141214_01_08_02_Pro.jpg WP_20141214_01_08_27_Pro.jpg WP_20141214_01_08_39_Pro.jpg
  5. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    And here comes surprise. Those who says T-Jet is thirsty always here is something you should consider.
    IMG_20141215_095822.jpg

FE of 21.3 KMPL

IMG_20141215_095804.jpg

and Average speed of 79 KMPH
    IMG_20141215_095813.jpg

This is how T-Jet performed on Pune-Mumbai express way. Please don’t say, T-Jet is not for FE and it is performance oriented car. I believe, T-Jet is capable of both Performance as well as Fuel efficient. ;) Despite with high speed Avg speed of 79KMPH for 60 KM which covers Ghat section also, Fuel efficiency was 21.3 KMPL.
  6. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    unbelievable.
    MakeTheMove likes this.
  7. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
  8. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @dadasaheb I use normal HP or IO fuel.
    dadasaheb likes this.
  9. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    Thats damn good FE.
  10. acechip

acechip Superiore

I bet it was on the Pune-Mumbai leg, which is a gentle slope all the way till almost Panvel. Even I get upwards of 17kmpl .On the return, it is never more than 14.5:(. The ghat section is the main culprit, forcing too many gearshifts for my liking, because of the constant weaving traffic pattern to avoid the container trucks.
    prabhjot likes this.