1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My personal Jet: Linea T-JET Emotion

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by MakeTheMove, Sep 29, 2013.

1. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Amazing average!!!
    I am yet to crack the highway efficiency, got just above 12 with 5 people on board for a total of 943KMS
  2. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Well, T-Jet completed 1 year on 2nd Sept. After initial small niggles there are no issues with T-Jet and its running smoothly. Current ODO stands at 18004.

Yesterday updated BlueandMe to 8.0 version. In first attempt, it resulted in Error:10 message but in second go update installed successfully. So far I am not able to install EcoDrive in my T-jet. I will try tonight whether it installs with this release or not.
    pabhishek and mchanna like this.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    MaketheMove can you please help me to update Blue and Me of my Punto 90HP? Lets meet at Durga Cafe.
  4. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    EcoDrive is very easy, but it doesnt have for Tjet, we have to select 1.4Fire.
  5. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Sure Kedar. We can do that. Lets meet and will complete the upgrade. :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 18, 2014 ---
    Channa, I tried with 1.4 Fire and even with different country selection, but so far no success. May be you can try once we meet next time.
    mchanna likes this.
  6. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi, any advantages of updating to version 8.0 of blue and me? What are the additional features?
  7. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    With this release, support to latest phones in market is added. Apart from this I did not find any additional features.
  8. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Today I took Jet for a photography session along with @abhishekpachore. I will upload the album as soon as photos are processed.

Also, as Jet completed one year on 2nd September; ownership review coming soon.

IMG_T-Jet.jpg
    kedarbendre, prabhjot, Ravi and 2 others like this.
  9. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Sorry guys!
    Data compilation is taking more time than expected. I hope to complete that activity over the weekend and will update here.

WP_20140921_07_34_17_Pro.jpg
  10. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Here is the edited part of the above pic.
    Tuscan Wine is just looking gorgeous in lush green background.
    uploadfromtaptalk1411663588431.jpg