1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My personal Jet: Linea T-JET Emotion

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by MakeTheMove, Sep 29, 2013.

1. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Its Diwali time, vacation time meaning time to enjoy Jet. I can see around 1000KMs+ planned trip. Once back from the trip, I will update my thread.

Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous Diwali!
  2. Shri1972

Shri1972 Amatore

Pune
    Hi,

Congrats on your owning of the T jet . Tuscan wine looks beautiful . I too had a trip to Fiat
    Caffe this afternoon but surprisingly they do not have ant T jet for TD. The SR was courteous but could not assure a date for TD. From your experience , seems Pandit is better.

Shrinivas Patil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet

I had very good experience with Pandit Auto. If you want I can be with you when you visit to Pandit Auto. Or you can call Vikrant Shinde, GM, Pandit Auto for more information. He is reachable on +919822592007.

All the best for TD!

- - - Merged Post - - -

While returning to Pune from Satara, Jet surprises me with following statistics..... I was like :shocked to see this. I never expected such kind of things from Jet, this is a pleasant surprise to me. Here are the Happy diwali wishes from my Jet. :p

WP_20131104_005.jpg WP_20131104_006.jpg WP_20131104_007.jpg
    2 people like this.
  4. Shri1972

Shri1972 Amatore

Pune

Shrinivas Patil

5. Shri1972

Shri1972 Amatore

Pune
    Hi,

Thanks a lot for the information . I had been to Pandit Auto this afternoon. The Sales Officer, Nachiket Vaidya was very courteous and explained all the details . Upon requesting for TD , immediately arranged for the car. The ride was exhilarating and impressive .
    I booked the car by paying token amount .
    Since I am opting for a loan , the processing will take some time . Now eagerly waiting for the day when the vehicle will be delivered !!'

Shrinivas Patil

6. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet

Good to hear that buddy! Congratulations and Welcome to T-Jet Club!!!
    If you don't mind, Could you please share Variant, color you opted, what was the deal you got for T-Jet?
  7. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    Superb FE figures, need to show it to some folks in office who thought I photo shopped my FE numbers ;)
    Congratulations Shri, so many new T Jets on the forum. OT - what color have you selected?
  8. Shri1972

Shri1972 Amatore

Pune
    Hi,

I opted for the vocal white colour . Yes , T jet population is increasing but the car surely merits the attraction .

Shrinivas Patil

2 people like this.
  9. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    This is really a pleasant surprise to me, I never expected such thing when I was buying. My expectation was around 14 KM/L on highway.
    Today I will be again going to Satara, will check for to and fro journey and will update accordingly.
  10. bandoo

bandoo Timido

PUNE

Dear MAkeTheMove,

Wish to know, whether AC was ON ( during your run for 18/108.9) ? otherwise you may try today..

Thanking you,

Bandoo