1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My personal Jet: Linea T-JET Emotion

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by MakeTheMove, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congratulations.Another new T-Jet member in our Fiat family.You Made The Move to Linea T-Jet.Happy miles with your baby.Post lots of pics.Waiting for them.
  2. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Many many congratulations!! and you look very very happy too!! :) , its a great color and my god what a shine in that photo!!
  3. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks Buddy! Your posts in your ownership thread really helped me.
  4. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Glad to know i was able to help in any manner , feel free to ping anytime in case of anything!

5. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    No update for long time from my side on Jet. Here they are:
    So far I did manage to take 2 trips to Kolhapur, same day return and one recent trip to Thoseghar (Satara). Jet is working normal and no issue so far, except one steering vibration at the speed of 80KMPH. After first trip to Kolhapur, visited to showroom and found issue was due to high tyre pressure 50 psi. Reduced tyre pressure to recommended one and problem is disappeared.

Trip B (which is not reset and has all trips data) Average consumption displays figure of 13.7 KMPL with 100% AC on.
    I feel considering Hinjawadi traffic, City average in the range of 11-12KMPL With 100% AC, pretty decent.
    Current ODO reading is 1670 KM.

Fuel consumption figures for City as per MID

City.jpg

Fuel consumption figure for Highway, Pune - Kolhapur trip

Highway.jpg

So far best figures, early morning run

SoFarBest.jpg

All photos taken from Lumia 520.

Following things I have noticed so far. Are these issues normal stuff?
    1. Noise while adjusting outside rear view mirrors.
    2. Not able to change songs running from USB using button available on music system
    3. Songs running from USB is not displayed on music system display; it is just visible on MID unit.
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  6. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune

Point 2 and 3 are normal, you won't be able to change the songs from the player only the driver can do it.

Point 1 I am not sure I will be able to help you out without hearing it :)
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  7. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks flywheel for clarifying that.

I noticed bit loud gurrrrr like sound while adjusting the outside rear view mirror. Nevertheless it is not a real problem for me as such.
  8. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore

Congratulations on the new Jet. There is noise while adjusting mirrors on my Jet as well, bought 9th October. I checked with some folks, said that was normal. However this was not the case with my old car. May be a thing of Fiat...
  9. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations to you as well sir for Jet. I am sure you must be enjoying every moment you spent with her. It is such a lovely machine....:)
  10. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    Thank you, yes its a lovely piece of machine to own. However i have not had time for long drives, just driven about 300+ in city traffic. Have planned a long trip over the weekend for about 5 days. Will update my ownership thread once am back with photographs.