1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My personal Jet: Linea T-JET Emotion

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by MakeTheMove, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Soumik

Soumik Amatore

Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    That is great. I am wondering if 3M paint sealant would have enhanced the look further.
  2. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Have a look at this photo, do u still think it sits high?
    IMG_20160409_130325.jpg
    Ezhil, Turbothinghy and varunrtr like this.
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Now it looks perfect, It looked oddly high in your previous post, i thought you uploaded the pic before suspension change !!!
  4. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I agree with @varuntr. But now it looks perfect. BTW @MakeTheMove what all did you change? Only the struts or the full setup? Also do you still have the anti roll bar that came with post 2011 suspension setup?
  5. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Yes, you are right buddy. Earlier posted pics were prior suspension change. :)

Following things are changed:
    1. All 4 struts
    2. Rear springs

I am not sure about anti roll bar, but I can confirm only above mentioned parts are changed.
    GANESH H and Turbothinghy like this.
  6. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Ok. From what i know, pre-2012 suspensions didnt have anti-roll bar (it was introduced to counter the increased GC in the post 2011 setup), so if you have the anti-roll bar in addition to the pre-2012 suspension setup, then its even better.
    MakeTheMove likes this.
  7. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    I think tjet &tjet+ comes with anti roll bar.
    Turbothinghy likes this.
  8. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I see. I was always under the impression that pre-2012 suspensions didn't come with anti roll bar
  9. GANESH H

GANESH H Amatore

Maharashtra
    Maharashtra
    Linea 1.3
    HI, @MakeTheMove , Will you please share the price details of all 4 struts and rear spring of the upgraded suspension setup and Labour cost for the work . Actually I am going to upgrade to pre 2012 suspension setup for my Linea classic 1.4 fire . Service advisor from Krishna Fiat satara said that Linea petrol 1.4 fire's pre 2012 suspension setup can be fitted to Linea classic petrol 1.4 fire .
  10. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi @GANESH H , I ordered it from 99rpm.com and got it replaced at Rahul's garage in Bavadhan.
    GANESH H likes this.