1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Pegasus ...

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Imran ali khan, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Imran ali khan

Imran ali khan Novizio

Muscat, Oman
    Mysore
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi everyone,
    Finally have taken delivery of Linea Tjet Emotion. What to say about this car, Its the Mona Lisa of the car segment. I am thank full to all you people since i came to know much more about this car from your discussions. Some changes have been made from my side for the car ie have changed the tyres to michelin p3st , have installed red soul rear view camera & a spoiler. Let me know what all things to be followed initially...
    Thank you in advance .

IMG_5186.JPG

IMG_5189.JPG

IMG_5190.jpg

IMG_5192.jpg
    5u3zEr0, varunrtr, prabhjot and 4 others like this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    prabhjot likes this.
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Imran ali khan

Heartiest congratulations on the T-jet.

What prompted to change the tyres? What was the OEM tyres with the car? How much did the new tyres cost? Initially follow the run in period requirements and then you can unleash the horses.

Happy flying and drive safely
  4. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hello Buddy and welcome to T-Jetter's club!

Heartiest congratulations on the T-jet. As @Ravi and @ghodlur suggested follow turbo idling rule and run in period respectively.
    Hip Hop black is beautiful color but difficult to maintain. All the best!

Wishing you a happy flying experience!
  5. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats boss. What a gorgeous beauty isn't she.

Enjoy your car and your time here in TFI
  6. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Imran ali khan : a Pegasus, indeed! :)

cheers man, enjoy. As long as you keep it clean: the chrome-on-black of your car will look very fab.
  7. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Beautiful pics!! Congrats for the Jet.
  8. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    The car looks really really handsome and that spoiler just adds to the looks. Congratulations! Good choice of tyres.

Please don't wash the car unnecessarily and keep dry dusting the car with a efficient duster like a Jopasu duster. That black can look like gray in a few months if not taken care of and I already see some swirl marks on the bonnet.
  9. Imran ali khan

Imran ali khan Novizio

Muscat, Oman
    Mysore
    Linea T-Jet
    Thank you all.
    @Ravi : Thank you bro for sending the link , following it promptly.
    @ghodlur : One of my friend who owns linea tjet - 2012 , suggested me to change the tires since it will give a better drive when compared to good years. I exchanged good year eagles to Michelin P3st @ 3200 INR each tyre.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 27, 2014 ---
    @5u3zEr0 : Thank you bro. Those swirl marks are actually the wax which is turning haze. Till now i havent come across such duster, but after reading everything about it , now i have decided to buy one at the earliest. Till now i used wet cloth ( Red color thin towel ) it does the job well , before tjet my father owned indigo black color and i used to clean the car the same way with towel. It is pretty good but now have to try the duster.
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2014
    5u3zEr0 and prabhjot like this.