1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

my pearl white avvey

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by srinivaschandalada, Nov 30, 2014.

1. srinivaschandalada

srinivaschandalada Amatore

Kakinada
    kakinada
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Recently I was called by fiat informing me to come to the workshop to receive a software upgrade, that was being conducted on all 2014 avventuras . This they said would eliminate the slight jerk experienced when the 3 rd gear was engaged. It took nearly 40 minutes. I foud slight difference when I release the clutch after engaging the 3rd gear the very slight jerk has disappeared. I have clocked 7000 kms and am really enjoying my car. I have also covered 63000 kms in my punto. And my dads punto evo emotion has just arrived.
  2. srinivaschandalada

Kakinada
    kakinada
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Completed one year on December 1st 2015 and had the first oil change. The car has clocked a mere 8300 km in one year. No problems its still as good as new. My punto is doing all the heavy work. Have just placed an order for the touch screen navigation unit with reverse camera from fiat to replace the stock unit.
  3. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    What's the deal for touchscreen sat nav +cam?
    Is it under buyback /exchange scheme?
  4. gpunto75

gpunto75 Amatore

Nasik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes please, need a detailed report on your new touchscreen navigation unit.
  5. srinivaschandalada

Kakinada
    kakinada
    Grande Punto 1.3
    There is no buy back scheme, but lucky me when I was discussing what I should do with the stock unit a new evo active customer asked me if I could give the old one to him I fixed a deal at Rs15000. The new one is costing me close to 44000 with the reverse cam.
  6. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Now, pics please
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The touchscreen system for fiat has been discussed in so many threads here in tfi and fiat is selling the same stuff for an inflated price. There are supposedly 2 vendors, virtue is one i guess, from whom you can get that for much cheaper. If you have not ordered for it, just go through the forum!!! https://www.teamfiat.com/forums/in-car-entertainment.13/
  8. srinivaschandalada

Kakinada
    kakinada
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I know about virtue , but I wanted the one sold through fiat for various reasons.
    Turbothinghy, varunrtr and Tornado like this.