1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

my pearl white avvey

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by srinivaschandalada, Nov 30, 2014.

1. srinivaschandalada

srinivaschandalada Amatore

Kakinada
    kakinada
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Day before I got a call from fiat. They asked me how the car was performing etc etc. And before ending the customer survey she told me to visit the fiat work shop snd avail a free replacement of the spare wheel locking mechanism and rubber mounts since these were being replaced free as some of the 2014 models had problems with the boot not unlocking and or rattling from sparewheel. I went yesterday and replaced the rubber mounts but not the locking mechanism, as I had only rattling problems. Today I took her on a spin on the worst road and Lo , not a single rattle, it was pin drop silence. WOW fiat thats the way to go.
    Another great news I have booke a punto evo emotion for my dad from turbo auto. Thanks Harsha for yor attractive offer.
    pabhishek, Sujit508 and prabhjot like this.
  2. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Ideally, you should have allowed them to replace the lock also, because as per my experience, you never know when the lock would refuse to get unlocked by all three means to unlock it.

I am also in the mood to purchase a Linea, but similar engine and similar looking interiors are holding me back . I wish they bring the 1. 6 L engine for Linea before this Diwali.

Anyways, what's the offer on punto?
  3. srinivaschandalada

Kakinada
    kakinada
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You are in luck as yesterday when I was there in the work shop the all new limited edition linea arrived, with all new different bumpers and touch screen, reverse camera with sensors blackened headlights black roof deadly body stickering and other changes. But engine is the same. Why dont you check it out?
  4. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Because I can't do without 'Cruise control. '
  5. jagdeesh

jagdeesh Timido

kakinada
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Srinivas garu,
    Somu told me that you booked a punto .
    I went to him on Saturday for Headlight adjustment.
    Sir If any body is there for Avventura I want to sell my 1 month old one for 8k.
    Please help.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 10, 2015 ---
    want to buy Hyundai creta
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
  6. srinivaschandalada

Kakinada
    kakinada
    Grande Punto 1.3
    its better you contact somu or put it up on this form
  7. jagdeesh

jagdeesh Timido

kakinada
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks for the reply.
    I changed my mind.
    Got accustomed to avventura.
    My son is very much interested on Fiat and he wants me to keep the vehicle.
    Sujit508 and prabhjot like this.
  8. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @http://www.teamfiat.com/members/jagdeesh.14766/,
    How is the 20 to 80 acceleration after the tuning box is installed?
    You said, pickup is improved in lower gears, is it equal to stock Verna?

If possible, please start a new thread for Racedynamics tunning box experience on Avventura.
    Ganges likes this.
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Tornado
    pickup in lower gears is very hard to achieve through tuning box,tuning box works fine at turbo band(in 75Bhp above 1800Rpm),i'm trying to do the same with my tuning box with different switch settings.i think to get this, remap is the best option.
  10. srinivaschandalada

Kakinada
    kakinada
    Grande Punto 1.3
    That's great news. your son must be having good head on his shoulders. Sir you will know surely come to know the true value and dynamics of the car when you drive in very narrow winding roads. Recently I went to aruku , a hill station near vizag ,it was raining heavily .All others including Honda city, Scorpio, Maruti desire new accent and one I 20 had to make way on the narrow winding slippery roads. I was able to maintain a speed of 60 to 70 in the heavy rain. All others were having a tough time showing they are not confident on those type of conditions. The JEEP will be out in the ending of 2016 ,I will pick up one of that too.
    prabhjot likes this.