1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

my pearl white avvey

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by srinivaschandalada, Nov 30, 2014.

1. jagdeesh

jagdeesh Timido

kakinada
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Tornado; I fixed Race dynamics dual channel box in my new avventura done 800 km.
    Dual channel box costs 25K. single channel box is also there and it costs 19K. I'm using single channel box in my fluidic verna.
    As you know Dual channel has two connectors ,one for common rail and one for turbo boost controller.
    Pickup improved a lot.
    But I don't know about fuel efficiency as I'm getting 16km in mixed driving in city and on highway.
    Where as I'm getting 19-21km/Lt on my fluidic verna and I felt Fluidic is always better in pickup and comfort in driving as steering is so light and suspension is soft .
    Now I'm thinking that I would have gone for new face lifted linea.Facing some rattling noise from doors and spare wheel.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Jagdeesh garu,
    Thats something new i'm hearing about tuning boxes,was not aware about dual channel.Recently i fitted tuning chip for common rail.still undergoing testing and trying to find the best switch settings.Can you please post some pics of your installed dual channel tuning chip.Thanks inadvance.
    Sorry Srinivasji for hijacking your thread. :)
  3. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Ganges dual channel tuning box from RaceDynamics was launched in 2013 and when compared to the single channel tuning box, this box controls the turbo as well, and as per RD, the performance is also better than single channel. Another thing, worth noting is that it works on VGTs only like Linea/90 HP Punto/Avvy D.
    Ganges likes this.
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Turbothinghy
    Its on the same path of fooling ECU for turbo boost as well ? i thought 90hp is more versatile for remap.
  5. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I think so, after all its a tuning box and not a proper remap. If you will ask the tech gurus, remap is any day better than the tuning box, as far as car's heath is concerned in the long run.
    Deepak likes this.
  6. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Then, why the heck remap & tuning box come together?
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Tornado,
    Remap and tuning are two different products,however remap is not a product, rather software programming.
    If you have remapped then dont need to have tuning box.
  8. srinivaschandalada

srinivaschandalada Amatore

Kakinada
    kakinada
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No I didn't know that I will visit popular immidiately

20150802_115118.jpg

20150802_115128.jpg
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 2, 2015 ---
    the moulded mud flaps look cool but hardly serves the purpose.
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
  9. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    What problems you are facing due to the mud flaps?
  10. srinivaschandalada

srinivaschandalada Amatore

Kakinada
    kakinada
    Grande Punto 1.3
    What I meant by hardly serve the purpose is that the longer and wider rubber mud flaps protect the car better from dirt and debris , but they don't look as stylish as the moulded ones which are much shorter in length and hardly stop dirt thrown up on to the car. Its more ornamental than purposeful.