1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

my pearl white avvey

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by srinivaschandalada, Nov 30, 2014.

1. srinivaschandalada

srinivaschandalada Amatore

Kakinada
    kakinada
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I just couldn't wait for a dealership to open in Andhra pradesh and so I booked a avventura emotion from A.V. motors Hyderabad through a sub dealer at Kakinada on 14 th November, and I got a call late night on 29th that the car has arrived. the car costed me 9.88 lakhs on road. I will have to pay the road tax at A.P. I will also have to pay some extra amount say 2 to 3 k for state entry tax or some thing like that, since the vehicle was being bought from another state. I will be taking delivery tomorrow . i have asked for a Teflon coating. I just cant wait to see the two beauties (my punto epack B.N white)side by side. will update with photos tomorrow
  2. hi_hitendrapatil

hi_hitendrapatil Novizio

Pune
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Congratulations!!!!!! in advance
    Wish you a happy ownership!
    mahesh.bandel likes this.
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Congratulations.
    Which is the car that you have bought?
    Really sad that such a big and rich state like A.P does not have a single dealership in the whole state.Gloomy situation.
    Happy motoring.
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on booking the Avventura. Teflon coating is a myth. You can better go for a paint-sealant treatment from 3M.
  5. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
  6. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    Congrats @srinivaschandalada.

Where are you located? Kakinada proper? I was told by Popular Auto Service that entry tax is at 2.4% which can be managed.

My friend, who stays at Rajahmundry, is waiting to take delivery from Popular Auto Service, Kakinada, but is confused about the entry tax.

Could you share your experience of how much you had to pay for entry tax?

As for the new dealer coming up at Vijayawada, it is located on the right side at Enkipadu, near to Best Price as you enter Vijayawada.

@harsha sunkavalli is the Director and is active on https://www.facebook.com/turboautomative

happy miles and moments with your new avvy.
    Jagan Mohan Reddy and prabhjot like this.
  7. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Congrats Srinivas :)
  8. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations Buddy. Wish you safe & happy ownership ahead!
  9. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations !!! Worthy successor to your punto:)
  10. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Avventura-s are greatly charismatic, even if they are not orange! :)

Cheers and congrats man, a pukka Fiat fan you are, what with the missing AP dealers...!

Do post updates on, images of your white Avventura: bet it'll look equal parts chaste AND bad-ass. ;-)