1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Pearl Beauty, Fiat Punto 1.2 Dynamic

Discussion in 'Punto 1.2 Fire' started by pra.agar, Mar 27, 2014.

1. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    FASS ppl say most of the customers come with the same complain, and the anti rust spray fixes it. They have sprayed it in all my windows and now I don't see the noise.
  2. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Recently my Punto was driven by my cousin and now when I make a hard left turn I can hear some noise. What would be the issue?
  3. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    What would be the max billed amount for 2nd Free Service? They have Quoted 5500 ( Engine Oil A/F, p/f, ...) + 550 A/C Disinfection in Job Slip.
    Is this Amount Ok? And is 550/- for A/C DisInfection really required?
  4. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This is purely a personal choice and not mandatory. If you are experiencing foul smell from AC or feel the need for it, you can get it done.

I had once got it done at Adya FASS as a complimentary offering during check up camp and at least liked the smell of AC for couple of days:p Are they using Wurth product or 3M? Have heard positive reviews about Gulf AC neutralizer. A good chance for a DIY
  5. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Has anyone applied 3M Door Edge Protection Film? Planning to get it done for my Punto, any idea how much would it cost/Is DIY suggested?
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
  7. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    2 days trip to Chikmagalur starting at 27th 5 AM with 2 nights stay.

Need suggestions with places to be/must be. Avoiding HomeStay. Looking for Waterfall, Lake and Trekking points. Have searched TripAdvisor and looking for more suggestions.
  8. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    All of a sudden I feel my steering wheel a bit shiff? Has anyone noticed it in their vechile?