1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Pearl Beauty, Fiat Punto 1.2 Dynamic

Discussion in 'Punto 1.2 Fire' started by pra.agar, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Don't worry for a week or so. One week is small duration to think anything.
    If plan to keep car un-used more than 3-4 weeks or so, few things should be taken care, as per handbook.
  2. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Yesterday while my car was still at traffic light, a bike person in order to pass by hit his bikes silencer to my cars front bumper which left some small scratches in it. It's not that visible from a distance until looked from very close. It's just 3-4 lines of straight line. How can I fix it.
  3. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I would say leave it, or try some patch-up work from road side reputed garage.
    1 person likes this.
  4. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Ya even I was hoping same. May be I will ask FASC ppl when I will pay my first service visit.
  5. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    I want to upgrade my headlights. Want the bluish effect when lights are turned ON. What would be the best option. Upgrading the bulb or headlight itself. I'm not that good in technical aspect with respect to the connection and power required. So please share in details or can redirect to particular thread.

I saw a Facebook page that does LED headlight jobs for all car. Upon enquiring about Punto he sent me some pic with 20K estimate. That way too much I think. Share your view.

ba5esyqa.jpg

sa6aquqy.jpg

te3avudu.jpg

u5a3epen.jpg

bedevymu.jpg

with respect to the tail light I think the new Punto tail light is a
    Perfect fit. Any idea what would be the price of it?
    kailasmenon2000 likes this.
  6. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  7. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Got a call from Aadya FASC yesterday to schedule a free General Checkup camp organized for general checkup and fix with 5% Discount on spare parts and labor charges + free wash.
  8. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    I always had this Q's in my mind.
    How good is it to go on a long drive in GP 1.2 Fire Engine. Because I see most of the Long drives happening in MJD vehicles and Linea. Can GP 1.2 Fire go on a 1000+ KM drive as smooth as 1.3 MJD. Can it be taken to Hilly areas as well?
  9. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    pra.agar,
    don't worry about the 1.2 & long drives. Its very good in all conditions.
    I haven't did at least 1000KM in a single stretch but did non stop drives from Pune to Belgaum & Pune to Solapur in a single day without any hassle.
    But make sure before planning the long drive is the car is healthy. :)

Rest is up to you how you can raise this till limits.
    pra.agar likes this.
  10. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    My initial plans are for Bangalore - Hyderabad and Bangalore - Tirupati. And Based on your drive I think it should be a smooth ride. Any prerequisites before travelling ?