1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Palio successor - Linea T jet

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Shri1972, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Shri1972

Shri1972 Amatore

Pune
    That's great !! I just completed 1150 kms with my Linea. Eager to learn about your jet experience .

Shrinivas Patil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. sriks84

sriks84 Amatore

Bangalore
    WowShri.. Congrats on your new boeing 747 .. Please share your driving experience in a new thread. Will be tuned for more updates ...

Happy Driving :)
  3. Shri1972

Shri1972 Amatore

Pune
    Thanks , will share them shortly !!

Shrinivas Patil

4. Shri1972

Shri1972 Amatore

Pune
    I received call from Pandit Auto that they wish to depute their engineer to check the car and also give a demo of car features .
    Surprised !!! The former intention is appreciated but the latter is puzzling . I took deliver of car on 5 December 2013.
    Has anyone received such call from dealer ?

5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Shri thats Amico programme initiated by FIAT and FIAT person will visit customer's place to give a demo of the car features. :up
    1 person likes this.
  6. Shri1972

Shri1972 Amatore

Pune
    Ok , that's good move by Fiat !! Thanks Kedar .

1 person likes this.
  7. dnyanesh666

dnyanesh666

Mumbai
    Yes. Like kedar rightly said, its the amico programme. The dealership sends a person to the owner's residence in a month's time from the delivery to check the car and explain more about it. It is indeed a good move.

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk
  8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Thats really good and worth appreciating. I will also wait and watch whether I am getting any call or not.
    My supernova willl complete 1 month in Feb 1st week.

Happy Tjetting!!
  9. Prabhat Sinha

Prabhat Sinha Timido

Gurgaon
    Yes- last week a visit was also made from FIAT service team at my residence. I took delivery of my linea classic on 10th Dec 13. good gesture by FIAT.
  10. Shri1972

Shri1972 Amatore

Pune
    Last week , received call from Pandit Auto for the visit to check the car and explain the features. Though promised , he did not turn up. Again received call this week , fixed up time and day. Re-confirmed it twice , he was affirmative . He confirmed that someone wld visit on Saturday , 5 pm. Surprisingly , they do not work as per customer requirement but as per their office timing . I return home at 7 pm but to suit his convenience , I have to leave office early. On the agreed day , did not receive any call . I called him up at 5:15 pm and he regretted that they cannot make it today and was just about to call yo inform the postponing of the visit . I blasted him for this casual approach , perhaps he was not expecting . He immediately agreed to send someone in the next half hour. I received call from his guy 15 min later enquiring about the address and the directions . 3 persons arrived after 30 min , one of them was wearing Fiat T shirt and had a checklist . The other 2 observed . In 10 min , he explained the features and left.
    Fiat's intention is good but the execution is poor. Being a Fiat fan , I can ignore and forget all
    these events. But a person who is naive to Fiat will definitely repent for his decision . After spending 10 lakhs , no one expects such service !!!
    Fiat must take this rightly and promptly else it will be challenging for their survival .