1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Palio successor - Linea T jet

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Shri1972, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Shri1972

Shri1972 Amatore

Pune
    Hi,

Finally I could take some time off to post update.
    It has always been my dream to own a Linea. This Diwali , thought of checking the offers for Linea . I drove to Fiat caffe at Pune . I had decided that the Linea would be a T jet Emotion. Surprisingly this time all the family members ( my parents , wife and 10 yr old daughter ) agreed.
    I asked the SE for T- jet TD. But they did not have one . He assured to check with other branch and would arrange for it sometime in the week . 2 days passed but there was no response . So decided to check at Pandit Auto , the other dealer of Fiat. The moment we entered the showroom , we were greeted by SE , Nachiket. It was a contrast experience and unexpected . 5 years down ghetto line , when Zi had been to the same showroom , then shared with Tata , the SE would ignore if one was interested in a Fiat.
    However now the scenario had changed . Pleasant surprise !!
    Nachiket explained the pricing of T jet and immediately arranged for TD . My daughter and parents too liked the car . My wife could not accompany us as she had to prepare for her mid- term exams. I had made up mind to book but still got a formal nod from all present. They nodded in agreement . Called up wife and she too approved !!!
    So , finally on Nov 6 , booked Linea T jet emotion NPW by paying a token amount of Rs 30,000/-.
    The subsequent week , the dealer had an event at other city resulting in no action . I completed the financing formalities . Finally in last week of November , I was informed that the vehicle has been despatched from the factory.
    I also checked for the exchange option for my Palio. However the dealer representative offered a paltry amount hence I decided to sell it independently . Fortunately , my wife's brother was also on lookout for a used car . So checked with him and we closed the deal . I was happy that the car will stay in the family only. He requested to retain the car for a few months until he learns driving . I happily agreed !!
    I was inpatient about the delivery . When asked about PDI , I did not get any response. Since I was also too busy , I did not insist upon .
    I told him that I wish to take delivery of vehicle on Thursday , 5 December . It was pain waiting for the delivery and more important , the final confirmation .
    On Dec 4 , I received confirmation about the delivery .
    As a part of the scheme for Nov , I received the absolute pack accessories . I did not get the door visor fitted . However the dealer informed that since it's a part of the package , he cannot exchange .
    Finally the day dawned, reached the showroom .
    Everything was organised well . The Pooja and key handover function took place. After completing the formalities , left the showroom for residence . Driving the Linea was a great experience and look forward for same in future.
    Overall the dealership experience was quite good though they could have been better.
    Following items were offered by the dealer as a part of the standard absolute pack :
    1. Mud flaps
    2. Beige mat
    3. Parking sensor
    4. GPS
    5. Door visor
    6. Chrome strip for boot
    7. Absolute badging
    je7e7y7e.jpg e5abahaj.jpg 7u2uha8y.jpg

Shrinivas Patil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    7 people like this.
  2. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    She looks "Absolutely" beautiful in NPW. Hope you have many happy miles with your ride.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Shree your Linea looks amazing and topping on cake is Absolute edition gadgets.
  4. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations Shri and welcome to T-Jet club! She looks "Absolute", no other words! ;)

Wish you happy mile crunching. Fly safe!
  5. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Confratulations Shri,, A very hearty congratulations. It looks smashing. It took 1 month from booking to delivery??
  6. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    CONGRATULATIONS!! Welcome to the Elite Jetters Group!
    Please share the interior pics as well :)
  7. Krishna Menon

Krishna Menon Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Shri, many congratulations on your T Jet. :) . Wish you happy miles on T Jet.

I am also going to get the Absolute edition accessories pack. Looking forward for 11th.
  8. Volt

Volt Novizio

Mumbai
    @Shri1972, congratulations on your Jet and wish you many happy miles with her. Please post some more pics of the beauty. A NPW Tjet does make my heart skip a beat :)
  9. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Congratulations Shri.Finally its time to change the status from 'Fiat Enthusiast' to 'Linea Tjet' ;).Its proved again that once Fiatian ,always a Fiatian:cool
    2 people like this.
  10. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations for the new car. Once fiat always fiat.
    1 person likes this.