1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My own T-90. The Fiat Grande Punto 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by ramjn, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks Dr. Shiva.

Thank you very much shashank.

Thanks teky. True. My ICE story will be bigger than that of my buying/ownership report. I don't want to make it too lengthly and stopped here ::D. I hope my ICE story will end for now with the Sub upgradation ::O.

I have hit 3K on the ODO today. Planning to take her for first service this Friday at TAFE.

Thank you jayadev.

Thanks a lot Ravi.

Thanks Ichimaru.
  2. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    congrats on the hot red hatch. ur profile pic looks like a bravo.
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    beautiful choice of ICE i must say. did you go for damping?

how much did the front components cost you and whats the model you put in front? are they access or polyglass series?
  4. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks karan.
    I have changed the picture before I saw your comment. :)

No. I haven't done the damping yet.
    I went in for access (polyglass might have been even better). I am fully satisfied with the audio now. Front components alone costed me Rs. 9000.
  5. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Some quick update

My car has now surpassed 3k on the odo. I am taking for the first service tomorrow. More updates will follow after the service. I need to get the problems rectified which I mentioned in my review (Rattling and Steering wobble).

I am feeling the car to be smoother for the last couple of days. The difference is imminent for me. I guess this may be after the 3K on the ODO. Does any of the members have similar experience?
  6. point_petes96

point_petes96

Kannur
    Congratulations on you Punto 90 hp-The best diesel hatchback in India and one of the few cars i stare always.This the second person in the forum(I think) upgrading from a Getz to Punto :dance
    Congrats for getting that awesome and sporty seat covers which goes well with the car and the color.

With regards.
    point_petes96
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Thread closed as per OP's request.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.