1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Own Jet - Linea T-Jet Plus BNW

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by T-Jetter, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Thousands and Thousands of Happy Miles to you bro... with the +
    Its my dream car, and cant take the sight out of it....................................................................
    I am also MANGLOREAN but settled in Bombay, Visit every year, I am basically from Karkala, last time when i visited there were hardly any Fiats on the Mangalore roads, Hw is it now................
    Congrats to you once again
  2. T-Jetter

T-Jetter

Mangalore
    xplorauto i envy you, hope i could get to drive as much as you.
    I just dont get to drive my jet because of work, planning for a trip in march to munnar

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

thanks a lot Tony, mangalore i see a lot of fiats these days on roads but its the multijet. Hope you own ur dream car very soon
  3. Hey T-Jetter,

Congrats on your T-JET+ and how much discount you got.
  4. T-Jetter

T-Jetter

Mangalore
    Got the following discounts on the T-jet+ in october 2011
    Gift Cheque: 75K
    Free insurance: 25K
    Free RSA: 3.8K
    Free Extended warranty: 5K
    The RSA & EW are approx figures. There was a exchange bonus of 20K which i didnt avail
  5. T-Jetter

T-Jetter

Mangalore
    This happened a week ago, wife was at the wheel taking a U-turn and a bus comes rams and vanishes. thanks to the Jet wife is safe & sound:p

Acci.jpg
  6. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Ohhhh..!! I was about to congratulate & happen to see this last post, indeed it's a sad situation. Never mind, get it restored asap. I have very high regards for FIAT on sheer safety part. The way they keep Human well-beings as their top most priority (ignoring every criticism they come across) is commendable.

I must say that you have thoroughly researched all the cars keeping mind completely open.Obviously with such tough standards that you set up for a car & yourself, T Jet could be the only one to qualify. Well, this machine will also exceed some of already tough standards of yours in coming days. Anyways, don't know if it is the right time but i still want to congratulate you on your new buy!
    Keep us updated further on ownership experience.
  7. T-Jetter

T-Jetter

Mangalore
    Thanks ENKI, yes the banged up jet looks so sorry to see but atleast the people in it are safe and that is what counts. I also highly regard Fiat for safety cause the few things in the Linea are not found atleast in the same segment
    Fire Protection system (I guess its some fire retardent chemical on the interiors)
    Fuel Cutoff in case of accidents
    3 point ELR seat belts with pretentioners & load limiters (buzzer for the drivers seatlbelt .. really a irritating one)
    Vault like build.
    These small things do add to peace of mind. Just waiting to get the Jet in shape

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

After the accident i had sent (I am abroad ) the Jet to the TASS and SA said they have to change the boot as it is impossible to get it back in shape, the rear bumper and the left tail light also have to be changed, the last two were available. SA said he will place the order for the boot with a week time, now its more than that and on enquiry he says it wil be a week more.
    I want my Jet in shape asap what wil be my next course of action??
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Sorry to hear it, But Thank God your Wife is safe, Ofcouse the tank is build to last, Dont worry, you will have a new Tjet out of the showroom at the earliest,
    Just need to do constant follow up dude.................
  9. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Very confusing situation as i see it, better to stick with TASS. May be you can be in touch with top executives like GM etc. to ensure parts arrive asap. You can also try to approach FIAT customer care with Mangesh Kodalkar etc. There is a thread on FIAT/TATA contact details at TFI & i would suggest you to refer that. Also what i see from the condition in the pic, it shouldn't affect the daily usage of your car so it's a matter of arriving the parts only. You have to be patient in this case, i am afraid but you can expedite it at your level.
  10. T-Jetter

T-Jetter

Mangalore
    I followed up with the TASS worshop manager he says still no confirmation on the boot availability (guess SA were sleeping on this one till now). Now he says he can even get the boot & rear bumper back in shape without misalignment. Now i have two options change the parts with insurance or get it straightened & painted without insurance. I have federal generali insurance provided by Fiat.
    I have never had a major repair job done and have no clue how good a job can be done on the boot.

I want the experts to comment which one should i be going for?? Thanks in advance