1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My odo gone mad....pls help me to solve this issue

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by Dr abhishek gaurkar, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Dr abhishek gaurkar

Dr abhishek gaurkar Timido

Wani yavatmal
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    How to remove odo from consel...any idea...so I ll check it...refix all the switches and clean it with blower and dry it hair dryer.... May be it works....I saw there is all alen key...so these kind of Allen key available in the market or it's special one which can open only by FASS...
  2. Dr abhishek gaurkar

Dr abhishek gaurkar Timido

Wani yavatmal
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hello...friends I am pleased to inform you that my ODO working normally after very simple technique.... That was suggest by one of local mechanic.... Who worked in FASS few year back........here is solution

1 ) first take out all screw below stearing....total 7 ....for that u need Allen Kay set n 4 stroke screw driver.

2)Remove upper n lower cover by easy self lock technique

3) There are 2 more screw on bottom of odo meter...its also Allen key different type

4) After removing that 2 screw at bottom... Your odometer... Is easy to remove

5)There is only one attachment behind odo....detach it....and reattached... But it doesn't work.

6) Then I took of odo and use my sister's hair dryer.... For 15 min I worm...it n reattached..... See what....HURRAY MY ODO CAME BACK TO ORIGNAL MODE.

7) So it's nothing only moisture.... N FASS are ready to charge me 15 k ...how ever my work done only in 200 rup that for tools....I AM HAPPY TODAY....and thank you guys for guiding me
    Iyu, RaviHegde, Saji Babu and 2 others like this.