1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Ocean Blue Fiat Linea Emotion PK

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by raghava rao, Jun 29, 2015.

1. sudipz

sudipz Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    Sorry to hear about this incident. I'm sure she'll be back in complete glory soon, and your wonderful experience shall continue! Take care bro
  2. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Indore
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    Sorry to see the damage. Its impressive that the lamps are intact. How did this happen? Had to brake suddenly?

Hope the beauty is back on road soon!
  3. raghava rao

raghava rao Timido

Chennai, Velachery
    Velachery, Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    This incident happen when I was travelling from Velachery to Pattinapakkam ( Santhome ) via Sardar Patel road (Anna University ) 20th Saturday 5.15pm. Just after turn left from Saidapet court and in 200meter there was heavy traffic jam, so stopped behind one Toyota etios car with at least 5 feet gap. Behind me there was no vehicle coming so I was relaxing a bit and in sudden big bang behind my car and pushed my car forward and hit Toyota in front. I was wearing seat belt and one small jerk feel only, when came out and see to my surprise OMG very big hit.
    Immediately dialed 100 for police assistant in no time full traffic because us. with in 5 minutes Police arrived and took pictures and headed to station.
    In Police station totally different story, Police Sup inspector told me that we cannot help but only can give Insurance certificate. Tata 407 owner told me that it happens in the road and cannot do any thing go claim insurance. Police told me that if you register case on him its only fine 750/- for hit and 3500/- fine for death, India law is like that so please take insurance certificate and go.
    Today reached RDC fiat Ambatur estate and Insurance surveyor visited and took picture and documents from me. after service center given estimation on damage insurance claim amount can tell.
    Hope Good will happen. lets see.
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  4. raghava rao

raghava rao Timido

Chennai, Velachery
    Velachery, Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Has any fiatians used Ceramic front disc pads for Linea Emotion pk. Because every two to three days my front alloys become black need to clean it.
    Just an idea to know.
  5. csr1969

csr1969 Amatore

KA 38, bidar, AP 10 secunderabad
    hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hi @raghava rao, any update on the repairs. Please update the thread.

Thanks
    CSR