1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Ocean Blue Fiat Linea Emotion PK

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by raghava rao, Jun 29, 2015.

1. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations @raghava rao !!
    Best wishes for years of happy mile munching. :)
  2. Sujit508

Sujit508 Amatore

Bangalore , Karnataka
    Bangalore
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Congrats on the Linea .. 18k diesel is hard to find.. In chennai and bangy, the resale rates are higher.. One of my friend paid 4.72 for a punto emotion @ 23k odo, in Bangalore just 6 months back.
    prabhjot likes this.
  3. Mabams1826

Mabams1826 Amatore

Erode
    ERODE
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Congrats! Ragav....
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations raghava :) ,
    18K Kms on ODO is very less,the MJD characteristics is yet to be exploited.the car desperately need an new owner who can spoil it and run it like a horse, with ODO always growing.
    Happy Miles with more Smiles.
    Rama likes this.
  5. raghava rao

raghava rao Timido

Chennai, Velachery
    Velachery, Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Saturday Morning 4th July was so tensed that I am going to take delivery of my Fiat linea to Home.
    My beloved wife and mother and myself went to the dealer and completed the formalities,
    My linea was washed and fresh. My mother and wife had no idea which car we are going to drive home, at that moment I said this is the car, my wife said WOW are you kidding and then superb. My wife immediately started to take picture and sending to friends on whatsup. My Kids were attending school so not present.
    Driving
    First 10 kms was so difficult to drive because of the car was sluggish and stalled one time in the middle of traffic don't know how to drive diesel car. After that quickly learned to change the gears according to the speed but till my home unable to touch the 2000rmp mark.
    After lunch planned to pickup my kids from school and directly travel to east coast road. (ECR). My son and Daughter surprised and dancing. From there straight to ECR ( Chennai to Mahabalipuram ) and visited temple at Thiruvidanthai ( Nithya Kalyana Perumal Temple) and then headed to ISKON temple at Sholinganallur. We had very good darshan and so my linea.

Driving at ECR was like freeze and very luxurious inside cannot feel any potholes, and just glides on the road. Main highlight was All the other cars always behind me and total control of the car with me. Mileage showing at first was 9.8 kms/l and slowly increase to 10.5 kms/l this may increase by my driving pattern. First day total travel was about 90 kms. Very nice experience.

IMG_20150704_171241.jpg

IMG_20150704_171729.jpg

IMG_20150704_194450.jpg

IMG-20150706-WA0004.jpg
    Ravi_M, sudipz, Murphy_Fiat and 4 others like this.
  6. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations on the new car!

Looks like you have not reset the trip meter after your purchase.
    Please reset it at next refill or next drive and check the mileage. It could come close to 20.
  7. raghava rao

raghava rao Timido

Chennai, Velachery
    Velachery, Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I am just reading my Owners manual on this , I will try to reset the trip meter and see how, and another thing is when the rpm touch 2000 the car is running out of control is that true for all . first time experiencing.
  8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @raghava rao that out of control is the turbo boost which came into its own once you cross 2k rpm. Yes we all feel the same :) . Enjoy the rush and beauty .
  9. raghava rao

raghava rao Timido

Chennai, Velachery
    Velachery, Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Hi all Fiat lovers,
    I was Having great time with my linea Blue, so far run 32100km from 18900 when I purchased.
    Multiple trip on high ways Madurai, Tanjore, Kanchipuram, Kerala tour 1600km, Thirupati thirumala.

All this happy driving until Yesterday evening one stupid Tata 407 truck Rammed with full brick load and damaged my linea blue rear side. I was so devastated on hearing loud noised behind me. To my surprise my car pushed in front and I did not feel the impact. Rear side is totally gone. can see picture.

Damage parts Hatch, Bumper, tail lamp broken but still car is drivable and all light indicators are working.
    Informed RDC service Chennai one Mr. Karthick service assistant about this accident and he was telling me it will cost me around 45K approximate.
    Informed Bharti Axa GI insurance and registered claim.
    Lets see tomorrow morning for the damage assessment from RDC.

IMG_20160820_171231.jpg

IMG_20160820_171226.jpg
  10. csr1969

csr1969 Amatore

KA 38, bidar, AP 10 secunderabad
    hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hi @raghava rao,
    Sorry to hear about the damage to your beloved linea. Sometimes it happens, it's all destiny. Anyways, coming to the point, how is your linea doing when coming to performance and FE. Just keep mile munching like this and all this keep happening just forget and move on.

Moderators please shift this thread to the ownership section so the owner can keep updating this thread.