1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Ocean Blue Fiat Linea Emotion PK

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by raghava rao, Jun 29, 2015.

1. raghava rao

raghava rao Timido

Chennai, Velachery
    Velachery, Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Hi Dear All, I am Raghav from Chennai,
    I was driving Ford IKON PETROL for about 1.5 years and found drivability and dynamics was so good and after that cannot find another car like IKON, I was searching for long time for good car, Found in many forums that Fiat cars are good at driving and safety.
    Yesterday came across used Fiat linea Diesel Emotion pack . when I sat on the driver seat and started the motor then I decided that fiat going to be my next CAR I need some advice from you guys so that I can finalize the deal.
    Model - Fiat linea diesel emotion pack
    Year -Mar 2011
    Color- ocean blue
    Tire- oem good year
    Mileage run 18900 km
    exterior looks good
    under body looks good
    Dealer asking rate 5.6L
    AC, radio, seats are good few small dent on the door.
    Thank you.

IMG_20150628_125340.jpg

IMG_20150628_125304.jpg
  2. Deepak

Deepak Regolare

KA-30
    Bengaluru
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    good to see 5.6L for a fiat car!
    but IMO dealer is asking more. Do get a complete Service history of the vehicle from Service centre. anything between 4-5L looks appropriate. Do test drive and get it checked by a local mechanic.
  3. Mabams1826

Mabams1826 Amatore

Erode
    ERODE
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hi Rao, welcome to the forum, 18.9K seems to be way bit low for a Diesel Vehicle,especially a Fiat at that one, so pls verify that properly, You check the service history with authorised Fiat Dealer and pre 2012 models are little lower on the Ground Clarence part so do have that in mind as well.
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome @raghava rao to TFI!
    As others already said check the odo readings, its too less to be true. My one and a half year old Jet has ran much more than this.
  5. raghava rao

raghava rao Timido

Chennai, Velachery
    Velachery, Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thank you all for the feed back,

This used car is from Jain car shopee in Chennai and they are reputed car dealers. Today morning want to verify the service History and called RDC service center at Ekkaduthangal, Chennai and their reply cannot give the deal without RC book copy, so travel back to Jain cars and got the RC copy then again proceed to RDC service, in Chennai HOT sun. As soon as I gave the RC copy they checked the History..
    Car was at service center 4 times
    3 for general service and 1 for Blue&me alarm ( alarm rectified by service center)
    For all General service oil and all filters changed. no major parts changed.
    Last service done at 18461 kms on ODO on Dec 2014.
    And lady at service center promptly told me that next service for me is at 30K kms or Dec 2015.
    NO accident on the vehicle.
    After this enquiry I was peaceful, thanks goes to you guys for telling me about this.
    Will update as soon as I get the delivery of the Car.
    Turbothinghy and varunrtr like this.
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Considering the FIAT resale value, the car is priced at high end,this should have been near about 4Lakhs or at max 4.25Lakhs.
  7. raghava rao

raghava rao Timido

Chennai, Velachery
    Velachery, Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I am hunting for Used Fiat cars for past 3 months, and can see that used fiat diesel car price has gone up, 4 to 4.5L cars can find but the ODO reading is more than 60k to 100k. I missed 2 cars last 2 weeks one was Punto diesel emotion pack 2010 38k ODO
    and 2010 linea diesel emotion pack 35k on ODO. Punto sold at 4.5L and Linea at 5L. both cars in very good condition.
    I checked my car interior and exterior and engine very good and odo very less.
    Nowadays its very difficult to find cars like this.
    Gentle man from the Dealer told me that many people asking for old Punto and linea I don't know why..
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    As the service history is clean and car is ran less, its should be worth paying 50-60 k more. Check if you can seal the deal around 5. All the best.
  9. raghava rao

raghava rao Timido

Chennai, Velachery
    Velachery, Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    already deal is completed, 5.5 inclusive of dealer service charge and giving 2 free service. The car just looks brand new.
    varunrtr and Sujit508 like this.
  10. Sujit508

Sujit508 Amatore

Bangalore , Karnataka
    Bangalore
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    If the odo is genuine.. Which u just confirmed. @ 18 k its almost new, the engine has just set in. And at 3 + years you need not worry on any modification voiding the warranty .. I would say anything around 5lac is a good price in chennai ..