1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My New Tjet Tuscan Wine :-)

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by tjet, Jul 19, 2011.

1. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Congrats on your purchase :) Its a beautifully built car.
    Wishing you a million happy miles in your fantastic ride. Do post some pics and ownership report.
  2. tjet

tjet Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Thank you all for your wishes:)

I did not want to write technically about Tjet as our Mods and other senior TFIans have already given their views about the car. With all due respect, I just did not want to draft another report. So, I shared my admiration parameters in a different passion. There is nothing special I know about Tjet which any of our fellow members and our senior bosses(Mods, Roy, Gurjinder bhai, Sri, Kedar, Pran......) doesn't know!!!!

I shall share Jet picks soon :)

Forza Tjet, Forza FIAT

Fly Tjet :)
  3. fiattucine

fiattucine

Ahmedabad
    Congratulations tjet. Wish you miles of smiles and happy driving! Tuscan wine is a heady colour. And dont worry, those disc brakes bite very surely and safely even at 195 kmph :D we did that just yesterday on the baroda-ahmedabad expressway on our way back from Mumbai.No shrieks, no shuddering, no nothing and before we knew it, the car had slowed to 40 in a few hundred meters!
  4. bna

bna Novizio

Bangalore
    Congrats tjet. Enjoying your jet. And totally agree on your comments on other cars.
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Congrats once again tjet.

And , there are no bosses here man. We are all TFIans, buddies and here to help. The "guru culture" belongs to another forum which i do not wish to name. :)

Cheers!
  6. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats T...Jet... , Iaccept to the facts you have said in ur review , Have fun
  7. tjet

tjet Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Thank you Gurjinder. I know that we are all buddies but just to show a friendly respect "I said Our bosses" :)

Anyway I do not even wish to become a member of another forum!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Thanks Vijay :)

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2011
  8. It looks like you have written almost everything which went thru my mind when i zeroed down to Tjet plus...and I have same feeling like you after exciting 8 months of jet drive..:)
  9. tjet

tjet Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Akshay firstly congratulations on ur new 8 month old baby Jet!

Lovely :) Enjoy safe flying!

Fly Tjet
  10. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Hey! Saw your car today on Bannerghatta road at 12:00 PM today. Looks amazing. I must add, alloys looks fantastic! :)