1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My New Search Starts......

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by pemmasg, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    In that case the simple choice is MJD right? Since the TJet -MJD price is Mere 20K ( as per your quote earlier) there is not much of savings going for the TJEt. With an MJD every time you tank up, you wouldn't feel the pinch as with a Petrol.

Another aspect is Maintenance where I felt the TJET and MJD has similar figs.. May be TJET owners can clarify this fact or look at http://www.teamfiat.co.in/dealershi...t-linea-punto-maintenance-cost-ownership.html
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    hmm. This is an interesting predicament my friend your usage dictates that you should own a diesel and you already sold the diesel you had(that too top of the line in power spec :) )

Would you consider picking up another 90HP punto/linea?
    You can map it to give you 110BHP "safely".
    Ortherwise i'm out of opinions my friend.
    1 person likes this.
  3. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Regarding the pricing I will double check again from the dealer by this weekend. If the maintainance is approximately same then it would be just the driving pleasure Vs cost on petrol.

As mentioned earlier I am going TD the both T-Jet and Diesel both back to back along with my family and get their feedback.

I appeared to me that the rear space in new Lineas is increased little bit. May be I am comparing with Punto?? Can someone confirm that?

Regards
    Gopi

- - - Merged Post - - -

My Punto was re-mapped to 110 by sidarth. So I have the taste of that :).
  4. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    My Search finally ended today. I booked T-Jet today at Ramkay, Chennai.

On Thursday I went and gave some token advance for MJD emotion as the SE told the offer of 1L was applicable only for thursday[May be a marketing tactics]. But since that day I am little bit confused on whether my decision is correct and I spoke with Rajan and Raghu, but the talks added more fuel to the confusion. The confusion cleared up by today and I finally ended up modifying the booking from MJD Linea emotion to T-Jet. Thanks Raghu and Rajan for the talks we had.

Regards
    Gopi
    3 people like this.
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats Gopi. When is the expected delivery? What color did you book?

We should again do trips together. :)
  6. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Thanks Ramesh! I booked Vocal white. Expected delivery date is 18-20 days from now. They don't the vehicle with them so it will take at least 3 weeks.

Yes, let us plan for trips as soon as you come back.

I opted to take insurance myself so I got the final quote as 9,07,760 + 5K worth accessories.

I was also taking suggestions from Teky! Thanks Suresh!!!

Regards
    Gopi

Regards
    Gopi