1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My New Red Punto

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by sathishrx, Jul 14, 2014.

1. sathishrx

sathishrx Timido

Hello All,

Its almost 2 months since the Red hot girl friend came home.
    I took delivery of Punto Emotion - Exotica red on 12May14.

I had booked punto from AADYA Bangalore. I booked it on 04/04/14 , but the delivery was almost a month after.
    Also some of the commitments made where not adhered while nearing delivery. Finally went to an extent to cancel the booking & they obliged with commitments.

Free B2B insurance
    Free original reverse parking sensor.(Fiat) - But this does not have any display only beep , all the local have distance display. This is disappointing.
    Free extended warranty.
    Free basic accessories.

Last week got the seat covers changed by Ovion. Its PU with leather on the seating areas.(Only for 4 , no leather on the middle seat at rear)

All done ,,,,,,,,,,,,She is doing fine.
    But observed heavy vibration of steering wheel once it crosses 80/90 km/h.
    Also shock kirk sound from rear shock absorber as people get out of the car.

She as already done 3800kms.
    With AC I get around 15, without AC in ring roads I get around 18-19km/l.

Planning to get it serviced from KHT.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Get the balancing done, from some good tyre shop, outside.
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Heartiest congratulations on getting home the gorgeous beauty. Any pics to substantiate the beautiness please? Suggest you to write your 3.8K kms ownership experiences.
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Linea T-Jet
    Welcome Sathish!! Congratulations !! and as suggested by ghodlur, please do the needful :)
  5. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Hey man, congrats on selecting the most ravishing colour of the most ravishing car on Indian roads!

We too bought one a couple of weeks ago, Active it was though.

What would you say to the suggestion that you change the silver grey grill to the Active's black one, the black contrasts amazingly with the Italian red, I feel. Otherwise, the Emotion's great value, what with the big tyres, and the great equipment list.

cheers man, enjoy!